Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_TheWareHouse_V1

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Tony The Tiger, Nov 9, 2015

1. Feb 27, 2012
    During last nights test i found this spot. It's a crouch spot and you can only get in directly in front of the player where the boxes are slightly lower. I was able to hold it fine without any chance of zombies getting me.
    [IMG]
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feb 13, 2014
      I believe that's a screenshot of me holding it with a pistol no? I agree it should be illegal.
    • Dec 27, 2012
      A zombie could bhop in there fairly easily, but I wouldn't say that that would justify the spot. +1 to make it illegal.
    • Feb 13, 2014
      @Vicarious the primary zombies that were attempting to get me were bhopping. You'd literally have to hit this spot absolutely perfectly and no one who tried to get Tony or I could do it successfully. Some were seasoned players too.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        I agree with Atriarc. ZM's were trying to bhop in and get me as well. The actual spot where you can actually get that low is VERY small so as Atriarc said, it would have to be a very perfectly timed and landed bhop.
      • Jan 25, 2014
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Apr 13, 2012
          I think it should be illegal as well. Most of the players dont know how to bhop or are not as good at it.
        • Dec 27, 2012
          I've done it before without making perfect jumps. You just gotta know where to start and how much you need to turn as the spot requires you to make almost a 360 but like I mentioned before, that won't justify anything.
        • Jan 25, 2014
          The only thing i can justify is peeing in your mouth
        • Feb 25, 2014
          just put some props in there be done with it.
        • Feb 3, 2012
          In case this wasn't discovered, there seems to be a copy of this spot a few feet away from the original area.

This so far is a very questionable spot and I personally doubt it being legal unless there's proof of being able to bunnyhop into it.
        • Mar 10, 2014
          didnt read all of this thread, so im not sure if this was covered. but @Vicarious is correct you can bhop into that spot, just like in zm_420_breeze, where the exact same set up was used, ive killed people there before, and it wont hold off an hoard.
        • Feb 27, 2012
          I would say all of them were illegal if i were to make it an illegal spot, just to make it easier and avoid confusion... Something like "Middle Of All Shelving Units - Crouch Spot"
        • Jan 25, 2014
          The 420 breeze spot is legal cause it has a large gap. Similar to underneath the trains at bum fight. This spot should be illegal and those not be
        • Feb 3, 2012
          Next time this map is on I'll try to get some bhoppers to try and take over that spot.
        • Jul 14, 2010
          In my experience, a crouch spot is a crouch spot regardless of whether or not you can bunnyhop into it. It's not the average skill a player has or is expected to learn to play. I think Tony's suggestion "All middle shelving units - crouch spot" is the best course of action for this map.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Mar 10, 2014
            Makes sense, and since i havent played on this map in particular i was unaware that the gap was made smaller. If thats the case then i agree with the +1 illegal, Good call @Tony The Tiger
          • Jan 25, 2014
            Idk it seemed a lot easier to get the humans than I originally thought I don't bhop and I got 1 good jump and stabbed a guy plus 2 people in it absolutely ruins it
          • Jan 25, 2014
            The spots where you can only fit 1 person should be illegal the areas where u can fit 2 or 3 probably shouldn't.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Feb 27, 2012
              I'll make it official when i get off work. Thanks everyone for testing this with me everyone.