Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_towers_redux_v2c

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by ixikitty, Sep 4, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 16, 2012
    Hello @sajak I hate to ruin your day but, Your map be broken. :smile: I've made a demo of the location that needs to be illegal. I used the pipe boost to fly in the air and strafe into the crane and slide up it to the tippy top and sit around and make a demo and have fun. I've been here before and this obviously unfair. Fix it! ^.^

Love Kitty! :heart:

I know I failed when trying to return to the spot the next round. However as I said, I have been there multiple times. It is very easy and simple.

Attached Files:

2. Nov 11, 2011
    That's extremely hard to get up there and I was aware about it. Since the towers map has been on the server, no one has been able to get up so congrats to you. I'll be releasing an update to the map within the next week and this spot will no longer be accessible. Thanks for the heads up.
  3. Jan 21, 2011
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Jul 16, 2012
      I don't need anymore. I've got to many as it stands. And @sajak (Sorry for quoting you in a thread you JUST looked at. but you don't seem to want to deal with me to much and want to just respond and go away.) A simple barrier would do the trick.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.