Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_towers_redux_v2c

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by RicoSuave, Sep 5, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 17, 2012

seems lots of list for illegal spots were wiped because i remember this used to be an illegal spot
    you shoot a vendy into the stall in the bathroom area of the tower and it glitches the door so its impossible for zombies to get in
  2. Feb 27, 2012
    I think it should really up to the admins present. People can hold them without glitching it. If it looks like they purposely glitch it, then i think they should be warned/kicked/banned. Plus you can get props in there without glitching the doors, which is useless anyways. Maybe a clip that blocks props or a prop deleter in the stalls?

Just my thoughts...
  3. Dec 19, 2008
    I am sure that glitching the door with a prob is illegal. Depends if the door cannot be open because it is glitched
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jan 30, 2011
      I thought that any type of glitching, whether prop or body was deemed illegal. A lot of people like to glitch the doors on 4 way tunnel, causing the only entrance to be through a crouch window.
    • May 17, 2012
      i did too but this spots been illegal for quite some time since i havent played zm for freaking ever lol but would just like the illegal spot list to be more updated so its actually useful
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Dude... this is the source engine. It's always been like this. There is only so much a mapper can do to stop glitching. The doors are set to ignore debris and not force autoclose. This will prevent a prop being glitched nine out of ten times. The time it does glitch, you need several zombies to press E on the door until the prop is pushed out. There is nothing that can be done about this. If this goes into the illegal spot (somehow...), then every map with doors would need to have them listed as an illegal spot lol. :curse:
    • May 17, 2012
      nonono im not saying fix it lol i just wish the illegal spots list would be updated XD because some ppl who think "its not listed in illegal it must not be"
      and not true cuz most other doors just push the cade back, only places ive actually seen the prop glitch INTO the door has been in stall doors
      its really cuz the stalls are such tight space theres no where to force the vendy, which is probably why most other areas just push it to the side
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.