Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_towers_v3

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by dillinger, Jul 21, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 1, 2011

Horrible pic but pretty sure this sign is illegal, accessible by RB only for humans or zombies

I told a couple players to get down for here already under the assumption that RB only spots are default illegal

ZM players and @Wiki Editor lemme what u think, if I'm wrong and jumped the gun my bad
    • Like Like x 1
    • Sep 14, 2008
      It is from what I remember. I believe there was a thread about it
    • Oct 29, 2010

Edit: still trying to find the exact thread. . .
      meeko, Jul 21, 2015 Last edited by meeko, Jul 21, 2015
    • Feb 8, 2013
      These people run boosted over there, right? I've been on that sign, but I made it over by hopping. I'm not sure if I get to stay there because I did?

I think me exploiting maps is bad, 'cause everyone ends up using run boost to get over. This is why I can't have nice things.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I think this is safely covered under the run-boost blanket. Clearly we need to add an Orange clause to the illegal spots rule.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      None of the people up there are me. I've been trying to land on there, but haven't had one successful this return.
      I no longer run boost. I no longer need to. If I can do it legit, I'll land on things that I can land on, but legit is much of a broad term for some of you guys.
    • Jan 5, 2012
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.