Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_towers_v3

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by tallahassee, Aug 8, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 13, 2011
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/alexvarno/screenshot/559790099013067695

http://steamcommunity.com/id/alexvarno/screenshot/559790099013066793

Very clearly a ledge spot. Request to make illegal.
  2. Oct 29, 2010
  3. Jul 13, 2011
    mr webz got there by doing a running jump with another zombie and it took him several tries before he got there. Harvey used the word synchronist to describe it.
  4. Dec 7, 2010
    People need to tandem jump from the elevated walkway to the sign. 99% of the time they will fail and typically die from the high fall. Until it becomes a problem I don't see a need to post it at this time.
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    Couldn't two zombies do the same thing? You can't really defend that spot can you?
  6. Jul 13, 2011
    umm......can't you just shoot the zombies and they'll fall mid tandem jump?
  7. Dec 7, 2010
    I don't know what you mean?
  8. Oct 29, 2010
  9. Dec 7, 2010
    Go take a look at the map. From the elevated bridge/platform you need to double stack and tandem jump from that platform to the sign in order to make it. As I had indicated before, if you are human you will probably fail 99% of the time but if you do make it, the spot will be impossible to defeat.
  10. Oct 29, 2010
    You didn't answer my question, I can't look at the map at this time. D=
  11. Dec 7, 2010
    Yes, it is a little higher than the sign, but the platform is quite a distance away from the sign.
  12. Jul 13, 2011
  13. Dec 7, 2010

The lower set of dots is the first person and dots above would be the second. If they tandem jump together the first person would die and the second would hopefully make it (but doubtful).

[IMG]
  14. Jul 24, 2011
    im gonna use it now and get it illegalized.

:smile:
  15. Oct 29, 2010
    Okay so the bridge is above but not so far that the human can't see the zombies coming, making it very easy to defend. I understand now.
  16. May 7, 2011
    one person can easily hold this spot for an entire round, they jump shoot them once (even with pistol) and they cant make it too you.
  17. Dec 7, 2010
    Hopefully this will continue to be a non-issue, but will be revisited if it becomes one. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.