Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_tx_highschool

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by PeNguiN, Aug 26, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 14, 2010
    2 illegal crouch spots found so far.

Under the stage room: [IMG]

The middle window is a crouch entry: [IMG]
    View from inside: [IMG]

If you find any other spots you should post here as the map was just added.
  2. Feb 21, 2007
    added the map today. thanks penguin.
  3. Feb 1, 2011
    Holy shit, you're the man Retslag. I've been begging for this classic map to be added to rotation for a while now! Brings back great memories :grin:
  4. Dec 7, 2010
    Although I have yet to play this specific version, based on Penguin's post it appears that none of the spots that would be deemed illegal for unlimited ammo has been eliminated.

Based on my recollection hopefully the following list of illegal spots were removed:

• Gym Ledge Spots.
    • Parking Lot leap to the Lamp Post.
    • Under the Auditorium Stage (covered by Penguin).
    • Crouch Entry Vents from outside to the auditorium.
    • Crouch Entry Window (covered by Penguin).
    • Depending on the version; Hidden Crouch Entry Room in the hallway next to the lockers (other versions remove that crouch entry into a storage room).

I think that covers it. Once I play the map I can check these spots.
  5. Sep 14, 2008
    OMG Dilly! Your avatar!!! HAHA
  6. Apr 2, 2011
    Hey since this thread is already up... here is a spot I found... that I don't know if you guys have seen it yet...

The ledge around the map... I got onto it from the parking building's roof...

So yea don't know if it is known yet...
  7. Dec 7, 2010
    This is not a problem as zombies can double stack and easily tag any humans on the wall.
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    I had the opportunity to review the map and I personally have not observed any changes specifically made for unlimited ammo.

Based on my detailed past experiences with this map and posted spots by Penguin the I have compiled the official list: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_tx_highschool_zkedit_v2.html

I have personally tested this map on other servers with unlimited ammo and found that the posted spots were virtually impossible for zombies. Due to obvious issues with these spots, those communities typically restricted this map to their reload servers.
  9. Dec 7, 2010
    Thanks to Devious Toast, M Infantry, Dillinger, HailstormHaymaker, [GTX]Seeker and Penguin we were able to conduct comprehensive tests on the various spots and the official list has been updated: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_tx_highschool_zkedit_v2.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.