Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_unatco_v1_0 crouch spot

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Tobi, Nov 27, 2017

1. Oct 7, 2017
    this is a crouch spot as you can seen in the photo no zombies can get the players can we make this one illegal

Attached Files:

2. Oct 29, 2010
    Only the front part is crouch entry, zombies should be able to stack up and get in from the sides where no crouch is required.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nov 20, 2013
    • Aug 21, 2017
      Looks like they can stack easily. Might be hard with unlimited ammo, but it's possible.
    • Nov 20, 2013
      that spot never survive, trust me
    • Jun 17, 2014
      It appears to me like there's more than one access point.
    • Dec 15, 2016
      There can be a lot of people camping there, they'll die. Its easy to get there.
    • Apr 26, 2015
      What I can see from the screenshot is that you don't need to crouch to be in that spot. The guy on the left is standing up straight. Not a crouch spot.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Dec 17, 2007
        Attempted to test this earlier but no one would vote for it. Can we possibly set something up later?
      • Apr 26, 2015
        I'll be home in a couple hours and can bring it up to test.
      • Dec 17, 2007
        Ok, just hit me up on steam I should still be on when you get back.
      • Jan 25, 2014
        I can confirm this spot is easily killable
      • Aug 6, 2016
        @teemo knows all things. For he has heard the voice of creation. It has been confirmed.
      • Aug 21, 2017
        Just played the map on the server. It's hard af to do when there is multiple people on either side, but as long as you have enough zombies working together you can get it from either the front, or by boosting onto the light fixture/door frame.

I dont think this should be illegal.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Apr 26, 2015
          Just tried the spot. Not convinced this is illegal. To get on you have to jump on the ledge, then its a crouch to get into the spot but the roof banks up and you can stand up normally after you get on. You can also have a person stack below right by the entrance, jump on their head, and then jump onto the little lip and the light right above the entrance, and jump right into the spot too.

Obviously its harder when there are 2, maybe 3 people in the spot and also on both sides. However I also just saw the spot get killed with like 3-4 guys on it.

Marking this as legal.
          • Agree Agree x 3
          • Like Like x 1