Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal Zm_unpanic

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Super Mario, Apr 18, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 17, 2011
    Here is a screenie of an impossible spot and a guy is on it which is funwithdung by the help of dungisfun. I know you guys think this is impossible but truly I discovered these 2 smart people making a smart way to get on that. Now if I am on someone's head and he is walking while I am walking, then I jump, I would go super high. That is why dungisfun gave dung a boost and they walked both at the same time and jumped at the same time which makes the player go wayy too high. They did that from the box above. This spot is completely illegal. T_T and fail nade Watson were there. Here is a screenshot of the guy on it and next time I'll try to get a demo
    [IMG]
  2. Jul 28, 2011
    Never knew humans could actually get up there, definitely looks illegal to me.
  3. Oct 17, 2011
    I will try it tomorrow with someone on zm to show you guys the trick while 2 people are walking and then jump at the same time.
  4. Dec 7, 2010
    Yes, its called a tandem jump where two players run and the top player attempts to jump across. Since this rarely happens and mostly fails it was determined that an illegal spot definition was not necessary. If this issue persists and does become a problem an illegal spots definition will be created.

http://plaguefest.com/threads/zm_unpanicv2_pf.7715/
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jan 21, 2011
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Jul 1, 2010
      • Oct 29, 2010
      • Dec 7, 2010
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.