Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_unpanicv2_pf

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Devious Toast, Oct 10, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 1, 2011
    Saw one player in this spot, only way to get to it is by bhopping from the roof of the building in the center of the map to this ledge spot. It's a far enough jump that admin/donator jump alone can't even reach it without bhopping. With a 1 person shooting, its basically impossible to get to this spot as a zombie and I think it should be made illegal.

Opinions?

[IMG][IMG]
  2. Apr 6, 2011
  3. Jan 5, 2007
  4. Mar 20, 2011
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    I guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore on places people can get to but I am on this one. Please clarify if you have actually observed someone bunny hopping to that spot or you just assumed someone did it that way. The viable answer I assume is they double-stack jumped simultaneously from the roof to reach that area.
  6. Jul 14, 2010
    Momo and I were able to reach the spot by tandum jumping off the high crates, with lsa skins. I don't see how a regular skin could reach the spot, bhopping or not. The spot is clearly illegal.
  7. Jan 30, 2011
  8. May 27, 2008
    Definitely illegal. There is no way you can get an assortment of other normal players to make that jump by any normal means. We spent the past 10 minutes trying.
  9. Jan 5, 2007
    So basically it's exactly like that sign on the towers map.
  10. Dec 7, 2010
  11. Dec 7, 2010
    Even though I completely agree that the spot would be illegal, it will most likely not pose an issue. My general preference is to not create unnecessary listings for spots that could rarely (if ever) be reached by the general public. If it does becomes an issue I will be happy to create an official listing.

Thanks for the interesting post you Devious Toast. :razz:
  12. Oct 27, 2010
    Just an update on this spot, a player was using it again today.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.