Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal zm_unpanicv2_pF

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Noodles, Mar 7, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 12, 2012

Now please tell me why inside the sign is not considered an illegal spot. Because if you're firing at a zombie, there's NO way to get in there.
    2012-03-07_00001
  2. Feb 1, 2011
    Not true my friend. See that water / gas tank on the bottom left of the picture? If you get one zombie to stand on the end of it, another can jump on his head and strafe around the corner. Works the majority of the time since humans can't see you stacking / getting ready to attack around that corner.

Quit jumping off the ledge and give the gas tank a shot. I'm confident you'll be successful :grin:
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Apr 2, 2011
      Oh God... That spot fails SOOOOO OFTEN!!! lol It really isn't all that hard to get in there surprisingly, even when under fire... plus I do believe this spot has been discussed multiple times...
    • Oct 29, 2010
      You can also stack from below with the help of a prop.
    • Feb 12, 2012
      Haven't tried any of that, but it sounds feasible. Nevermind then, go ahead and lock this thread up lol
    • Jul 14, 2010
      Definitely not illegal for plenty of reasons stated. Locking at request and there isn't any more discussion needed.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.