Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_unv_world_v1

Discussion in Completed Maps started by w6a7z99, Jun 27, 2015

1. Jul 20, 2014
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
    • Mar 26, 2012
      It looks basic and complex at the same time, lol. The map is pretty large. I couldn't find any secret. :[

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

There are cades, but I forgot that they are invisible when you do r_drawothermodels 0, which I did cause I didn't want to see my hand and gun in the screenshot. Whoops.

Look forward to testing it out with other people. Hopefully there will be a lot of people on. It doesn't look like a map for a small crowd.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
      • Jul 20, 2014
        forgot to mention that i actually removed all of the secrets x)
      • Mar 27, 2015
        I played this map on a test server with @w6a7z99 and I found it rather amusing. I would love for this map to be added onto pF map rotation instead of just votemap. Either way good job and I hope more maps come out in the future!
        • Like Like x 2
        • Feb 21, 2007
          i'll look into it in the next few days. it will probably be sometime similar to right now. i can make an announcement on the map testing group if you guys would like the announcement
          • Like Like x 1