Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_unv_world_v1

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Jed, Aug 8, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 3, 2012
    This was brought up in the Map Suggestion thread but I just wanted to make sure that this spot is illegal to other eyes.
    [IMG]

This one however, has different views. It looks like a regular crate but players said it can be OP with a group in the spot.
    [IMG]
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Jun 17, 2014
      The red crate is OP as fuck with a group, but most red crates are. This one is different though, because of the way it is angled it makes Bhopping into it much harder.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      OP? Yea. A ledge spot? No. A crouch spot? No. A glitchable spot? No.

But spot is still too OP, let's make it illegal anyways!. . .

lol wtf
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Feb 3, 2012
        I don't know if you fully understand the spots we are looking at.

The fact that it's angled is what makes it suspicious. I wasn't able to get a clear test of it though.
      • Oct 29, 2010
        Crate ofc. The other spot--the letters--is allegedly a ledge spot.
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
        • Apr 18, 2014
          One day i got killed on that sign, so i would say that its possible and not that op.
        • Jan 21, 2011
          • Funny Funny x 3
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Oct 29, 2010
            The ledge looks like a ledge but I haven't seen it in action yet.

I'd say it's probably best to leave the red crate to the backstabbers (lolol yeah right) as it doesn't seem to meet any of the usual criteria for an illegal spot.
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Feb 3, 2012
              After looking deeper into this spot with Jeremy, we found out there was a second area to stab humans on the sign.
              What we discovered is when a human is on the W or the 6, a zombie could stab them by jumping across. That is if the human(s) aren't paying much attention to that side. What I also wonder is if zombies on the fence could run boost to the sign.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Oct 29, 2010
                2 ledge entrances still make a ledge spot.
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Feb 3, 2012
                  What I'm wondering is what if there's only 1 human up here? Would it still be illegal with 2 spots for them to handle?
                • Feb 27, 2012
                  Just because the spot is OP doesn't make it illegal. Any spot can be OP with a large number of players.
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • Mar 10, 2014
                    Bapple, thor, oxa, Campinzer, and i tested the red crate and with enough zombies its totally going to get rekt, guys really need to test spots fully before you get all whiney and say illegal
                  • Feb 27, 2012
                    The point of this thread is to do just that.
                  • Oct 29, 2010
                    I was never fond of listing a spot based on the 1 person rule that Harvey used, even less so now with the party system implemented.
                  • Feb 3, 2012
                    Went back to testing this spot on the server today. There were a few things I had noticed.
                    • At the start of the round the sign turns into a complete backstab fest. First round there had to be at least 5 humans going to that spot.
                    • Even with 2 on guard humans defending the spot, the zombies aren't able to get onto either area to try and stab them.
                    • This was confirmed before, but again it isn't possible to stack up there to get them.
                    Another note I want to share is that with this spot, one zombie was able to reach where one human was standing on the sign. However, this is only because that human wasn't shooting. This overall is a complicated spot to look at but I feel I can tell what this spot is.

Illegal.
                    • Informative Informative x 1
                    Thread Status:
                    Not open for further replies.