Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_unv_world_v1

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Tony The Tiger, Nov 15, 2015

1. Feb 27, 2012
    So @Thor Haz Luck pointed out this spot that i totally agree should be illegal. It's a pain in the ass to even get to the point of where you boost to get up here. Using a vendy to boost won't get you up either, since the jump is way too high. I have a demo showing how to get up here, just give me some time to upload it to youtube.

[IMG]

Tony The Tiger, Nov 15, 2015 Last edited by Tony The Tiger, Nov 15, 2015
  2. Apr 13, 2012
    I was watching them get into the spot as well, it is a pain just to get up there, using a vendi for the zombies wont really help because it can be easily shot off. The only real way to get someone there is if someone is edging or the spot is full of at most 4 people is what it can fit and someones too close to the edge. Its hard to even get to the point where you can get up there to boost. You cant knife from the side of the pipe at all, the pipe creates an invisible wall that wont let you knife above, in the middle or under the pipe. I agree it should be illegal.
  3. Mar 12, 2015
    That spot should definitely be illegal, its nigh on impossible for zombies to get humans. There is no way to get them from the side, as the pipe blocks knives. And as Tony said, the only way to get up there is to jump boost off of the tiny ledge on the front of the box.
  4. Jan 3, 2013
    Also, the sign need to do something about it, block it or mover the name sign whatever will not cause a problem. I believe it's very annoying for admins have to deal with people getting on the sign EVERY round.
    • Like Like x 1
      Sicachu, Nov 15, 2015 Last edited by Sicachu, Nov 15, 2015
    • Feb 27, 2012
      posted demo in OP. better quality should become available after like 15 minutes.
    • Apr 13, 2012
      Yes it is lol. Without fail atleast 1 person goes there
    • Feb 27, 2012
      I absolutely agree. However, this is something @w6a7z99 would have to deal with.

http://plaguefest.com/wiki/zm-unv-world-v1/
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Jul 20, 2014
        - made w6a7z99 sign non solid, removed the ledge beside the w6a7z99 sign, only the crates remain
        - i put invis wall beside the pipe on the red crate in the lowest floor
        - i added extra ladders in some spots

if there are another possible illegal spots like this, pls post so that i can fix them

download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mbp9aik8opfm6q1/zm_unv_world_v1_fix.rar?dl=0
        • Like Like x 2
        • Mapping King Mapping King x 2
        • Jul 14, 2010
          I just added the fixed version to the server. Guess it got buried.
          • Like Like x 1