Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ZM_Vampire_Medical_v2

Discussion in Completed Maps started by MoonChickenDogRat, Mar 23, 2013

1. Sep 24, 2012

"ZM_Vampire_Medical_v2 is a heavily modified version of sm_medical_1 from the 2004 game Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines by Troika Games. It features a complete re-work of it's original optimization because the nodraw texture didn't exist when it was created, multiple bug fixes with the brushwork, plenty of cade spots, and a few easter eggs along the way. The doors on this map are slightly narrower then the average HL2 door, therefore the props in the map are equally distributed about. This map focuses on teamwork more than soloing. The map itself is very well balanced, and has gone through many tests on different populated servers." - Excerpt from the official README

This map has been tested twice on Plaguefest and once on another server, and I'm proud to announce it's completion. I will be posting this in the map suggestions thread shortly.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Reminds me heavily of the map @GRUDGE and I ported/tested, respectively, zm_l4d_hospital. Personally like the other one better but if players enjoy this, then no reason not to have it on the server. :thumbsup:
      Post Merged, Mar 23, 2013
      Which reminds me... don't think the map was ever put back on since Grudge failed to add some lighting to the map :shock: lol.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Looks pretty cool. I can't wait to play it! :thumbsup:
    • Mar 5, 2013
    • Sep 24, 2012
      According to Restlag1 some time tomorrow.
    • Sep 24, 2012
      Map was tested, went extremely well. The score from Humans to Zombies was 3 - 2 proving a good balance. According to Retslag1 it will be added :blush: