Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_westwood_final

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Jermaine [pF], Jan 21, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 2, 2011
    I was in this spot and i was able to hold it by myself. Im still not 100% sure if i go near the sides that the zombies can get me because i positioned myself perfectly away from the edges.
  2. Oct 22, 2011
    im impressive, i think i cant hold it by mself lol
  3. May 15, 2011
    If it's not a crouch spot, it's not illegal.
  4. Nov 2, 2011
    It's a crouch spot btw. Sorry i forgot to mention it earlier lol.
  5. May 15, 2011

But the final decision is up to the others.
  6. Oct 20, 2011
    Since its a crouch spot and it looks like theres only 1 entrance way, I would count it is illegal myself, but thats just my opinion
  7. Aug 1, 2011
    Unless there is some way to move those 2 barrels, that spot should be regarded as an illegal crouch spot.
  8. Dec 6, 2011
    I remember this map from a while ago, that spot was IMPOSSIBLE to reach. The zombies can get you from the sides but if you sit correctly, you can stay protected throughout the round and not get zombified. I believe this should be illegal.
  9. Dec 7, 2010
    Its been a while since I played this map so I had forgotten about this location. Since it is clearly illegal it has been officially listed: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_westwood_final.html

Thanks jermaine for refreshing my memory.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.