Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_wharf_b2

Discussion in Completed Maps started by Jermaine [pF], May 11, 2012

1. Nov 2, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
    • May 14, 2011
    • Nov 2, 2011
    • Nov 16, 2011
    • May 14, 2011
      No need to look so shocked. Its a great looking map :razz:
    • Oct 17, 2011
      if only that water was not a skybox and a real water you can swim in but its a skybox water which is a picture. Damnit!!! Awesome job Jermaine.
    • Super Mario
      This message by Super Mario has been removed from public view. Deleted by Super Mario, May 11, 2012, Reason: Sorry, 2 same posts by mistake.
      May 11, 2012
    • Feb 12, 2012
      Looks awesome! Looks kind of small though, but good nonetheless!
    • Dec 7, 2010
      This map seems so familiar to me for some reason. Has there been another iteration of this map before?
    • Nov 2, 2011
      I live close to San Francisco by the bay, so i see alot of ports and piers around. That's where i got the inspiration from.
    • Apr 9, 2007
    • Apr 27, 2012
      Awesome cant way to play this on Plaguefest :smile: unless its already on:worship:
    • Dec 7, 2010
      I live a couple miles away from the beach myself. In fact, San Pedro or Ports-O-Call is right next door which is probably seems so familiar to me.

[IMG]
      • Like Like x 1
        Harvey, May 20, 2012 Last edited by Harvey, May 20, 2012
      • Nov 11, 2011
        It's already on rotation. Ask any donator or admin in-game to nominate it so you can play it. Or buy donator or admin for yourself :wink: