Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_worlds_v1_fix

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Jul 23, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 27, 2012
    Long ass cement tube crouch spot. Other end is solid and no entrance to it. @Momo

[IMG]
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Nov 11, 2011
      I brought this up before, no one said anything. No one camps in there regardless since the server empties as soon as we're on this map. Cool concept and idea, but people rarely play it. Good catch.
    • Feb 3, 2012
      Looks pretty illegal in my opinion. Tony told me that there's no other entrance and no breakable part in the spot.
    • Feb 27, 2012

This spot is also illegal. Crouch entry.
      [IMG]
      Post Merged, Aug 15, 2013
      @[T_T] why do you disagree? It's clearly a crouch spot... I haven't tested it, i just noticed it when the player Ghost said something.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Oct 17, 2011
        I think everyone on the server was saying that this spot is illegal and i might have to agree with tony.
        and :O dat headshot on the screen. Good capture.
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Feb 11, 2012
          Just need good timing and aim at right place or good movement to kill human. Penumbra used to have similar short crouch spot.
          tl;dr good player can hold this spot properly or kill humans in this spot as zombie.
          try witch or fast zombie
          titty, Aug 15, 2013 Last edited by [T_T], Aug 15, 2013
        • Oct 29, 2010
          Both spots have been added. Not sure how I missed this thread.

The cement tubes were obviously illegal.

While the metal crate is similar to the Penumbra spot, there are a couple key differences that pushed it over the edge for me.
          • The area outside the spot is much more narrow than Penumbra's, it would be difficult to fit more than 1 or 2 zombies in the area to train into the spot.
          • As far as I could tell, once you're down there, you're stuck down there. This means that as soon as a zombie jumps down, they will likely either be killed with no chance to escape or they will have to use a ztele just to escape the spot.
          I do agree that a skilled zombie could probably spam jump into the spot for a kill, though it does seem a bit deeper than Penumbra's spot. For the second reason alone, it would be nice to just keep players away from that spot to keep them from getting stuck and leaving if they don't know how to ztele.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Feb 27, 2012
            I told you i haven't test it out myself yet. Also, you can't rely on a witch zombie either, what if there aren't any? Most people don't like the witch, as they are half zombies. Only donators can actually choose the witch zombie, so you'd have to rely on the few Alpha Zombies that become the Mother Zombie. And with that part of the box that is a prop (the lid piece) will probably make it even a little harder to stab the human, since 90% of the zombies don't know how to use glitchable props to their advantage.
          • Feb 11, 2012
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.