Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_wtfhax_v6 not v6d

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Harvey, May 13, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 7, 2010
    Should this spot be defined as illegal? A number of admins in the past have enforced it as such and I feel its virtually impossible to access when being fired upon. Please provide me with your input.

Thanks!

[IMG]
  2. Apr 26, 2011
    I do believe it should be illegal for the fact I've seen three people camp it on seperate occasions...none of which were ever knifed
  3. May 5, 2011
  4. Dec 7, 2010
    I thought so too, but it was not clearly defined. I'm asking now to make it official.
  5. Jul 14, 2010
    I'd say it's definitely illegal. It's not a crouch spot but it's impossible for a group of skilled zombies.
  6. May 5, 2011
    Well i say its illegal haha but yea even one guy alone can stop a whole horde of zombies trying to get him there. Ive seen admins punish people for camping there so i would assume it was already officially illegal.
  7. Jul 14, 2008
    Definitely illegal, although it wont be a problem anymore as soon as the fixed version is added to the rotation which should not take very long =P
  8. Oct 10, 2010

replace it with v6e
  9. Dec 7, 2010
    v6 and v6d/e is completely different. v6d/e is a good alternative but people love the original v6 and is the reason why we keep it.
  10. Mar 26, 2011
  11. Oct 10, 2010
    it should be removed, v6d/e just 100% better
  12. Dec 7, 2010
    Tunnel entry area has been updated as an official illegal spot: http://www.plaguefest.com/harvey/illegalspots/zm_wtfhax_v6.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.