Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm_wtfhax_v6d

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Harvey, May 7, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 7, 2010
    The following was submitted by JaJaBeAnZ for illegal spots consideration for the map zm_wtfhax_v6d

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Dec 7, 2010
    Spot #1: Plan on adding it as an illegal ledge spot as it is already defined as one in zm_wtfhax_v6.

Spot #2: Same reason.

Spot #3: This is tube passage leading from the underwater entrance. I've never camped there but I would think that the tube exit could be easily held off as a crouch entry. Thoughts?

Spot #4: It is clearly not a illegal spot but a barricade location and should be legal.

Please feel free to provide your feedback on spots 3 and 4.
  3. Feb 23, 2009
    With spot #3 I heard there is a way to tele inside. I don't know how you would or if it is even possible. I consider it illegal when I play and well continue to until I find/see the tele.
  4. Oct 27, 2010

As for Spot #3 there are a few rooms beyond that point that are fine to stay in but I don't think its okay to defend the area at that pipe. I've never seen anyone teleport inside of there before, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I think it okay to be in that area, for instance the room with the bookshelf, vendys, and shelving, but it should be illegal to defend from the vantage point of that pipe.
  5. Posts
    #3 - Same as above posts. Some admin claimed it was possible to tele in their, but I have never seen it done by anyone. I do think that camping that tube would be considered illegal, but the rooms beyone the tube should be fine. ( Although that room is incredibly overpowered, once you set it up theres no getting in no matter what =p)I think if possible we should edit that section of the map and clip the above noted areas.

#4 - Legal

I think that map is very human-sided and has many issues. :\ But its a fun map, sooooo. I don't know.
  6. Feb 1, 2010
    Spot 4 should be legal. To kill humans you need team work. :grin:
  7. Nov 14, 2010
    1. Illegal by default, according to the map's history, and it being a ledge spot.
    2. Also illegal by default, according to the map's history, and it also being a ledge spot.
    3. There IS in fact a teleport in that under-water room. So 3 is NOT illegal.
    4. This spot can be impossible, if the cade is set up right, which seems to take no effort. A very unfair spot, if you ask me, but technically legal.
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    Bella, you're saying that there is an teleport endpoint into the underwater bunker? If true, then #3 should be legal.
  9. Nov 14, 2010
    I have a submission for another illegal spot, that not many people know about. I created a video, because I don't think a picture could be observed as understanding.

This spot would be considered a crouch spot.

Also, I would like permission to post the underwater-room secret to prove that there is a way to get down them other than the tunnel.
  10. Nov 14, 2010
  11. Dec 7, 2010

We'll keep this thread open to invite any additional point of view before its' final determination.
  12. Nov 14, 2010
  13. Dec 7, 2010
    I personally don't see a problem revealing that secret to aid zombies accessing the underwater bunker.
  14. Nov 14, 2010

This spot is legal, according to there being a teleport inside. Here's how to do it.
  15. Apr 26, 2011
    3 has a teleporter and therefore is legal
    4 is a very cheap spot however it is just barricades so it should be legal
    and as for the spot Bella submitted I 100% agree it is a crouch spot as I have found it impossible to get inside with a ct in there
  16. Jul 14, 2010
    The guy who remade the map hasn't been active on forum since march 31st so don't think it matters you posted that and good for letting admins know it is legal. Optionally you could have pmed harvey the video or posted in admin section but meh no harm done imo.
  17. Dec 7, 2010
  18. Nov 14, 2010
    I wanted to make it public, so more people would know about it. That would help the map become more popular, and help zombies actually win for once, on that map. Harvey seemed to like the idea of posting it, in order to "aid" zombies. I was wrong?
  19. Jul 14, 2010
    Some might think you are wrong but I wouldn't know because i agree with making it public. Previously the mapper got very angry at moonlight for posting a vid of some of his secrets and yeah it didn't end good.

To stop from going offtopic, i'd say that about covers the illegal spots. One spot I am concerned with is the train spot entrance to the sky box. That spot seems very cheap when you get on the train and run to the tunnel and crouch jump to get in it.
  20. Dec 7, 2010
    Very true. Care to make post with that pic?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.