Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_x_dontfall_v2_fix / zm_x_dontfall_v2_fwx

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Soft Serve, Apr 23, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 8, 2013

crouch spot with a breakable wall that opens into the central ladder area. it's long enough to fit 2 people meaning both sides can be defended with minimal effort.

this spot is in both the "fix" and "fwx" versions of the map.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feb 27, 2012
      It might be okay since it has a back entrance. Although, i think it's too deep of a crouch spot, and 2 people will probably be able to defend it easily. I'll check it out whenever the map is on next and i can get someone to team up with me in there.
      [IMG]
    • Dec 17, 2007
      i think it's legal since it does have a back entrance. Just like that wall tunnel on lil_panic, granted that one has three ways to get in, but it would still be legal if it just had two. And can one person defend the spot, wouldn't that be the definitive factor in deciding if it's legal or not?
    • Jan 21, 2011
    • Dec 7, 2013
      OH MY FUCKING GOD IS THIS MAP ON ZM I DONT EVEN KNOW
      USED TO PLAY CSGO ZOMBIEMOD ON THIS MAP WITH MY BUDDY, AND THAT SPOT IS HOW WE WRECK THOSE NOOBSSS
      OMG MEMORIESSSS
      Yea, its a really good spot, survive percentage is about 80%.
      And since it has two entrances, it's not considered illegal.
      ...please don't make it illegal, though its on the edge (of being illegal)
      Best spot to stay with your friends, surviving the horde and laugh when round ends...

AND THAT'S HOW WE DOMINATED THE SERVER
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Typically on Unlimited Ammo servers, Crouch Entry locations will become illegal. But it isn't done without a fair amount of testing. What will occur is trying to defend it with 2 people. If 2 people can easily defend it without zombies ever getting close, it will become illegal. It won't become illegal if it's a little cheap, but only if it impossible for zombies to tag the survivors. Harvey said it well in another post;

• Feb 3, 2012

I'll be happy to test this spot next time it comes on.
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Feb 25, 2014
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.