Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal Zm_xmas_cosmohouse

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by teemo, Mar 31, 2014

1. Jan 25, 2014
    So I came across this spot in xmas house its on the top floor in the house.

All you have to do is get a vendy inside and its pretty much impossible to get into.

I am tried pulling the vendy out but they just shoot it back in.

One person can hold vs a whole army of zombies which is why it should be illegal or maybe have a prop teleport

Attached Files:

2. Mar 8, 2013
    there are many spots like this in various maps. every time it's brought up, the final answer is typically "it's not illegal if it requires a cade".
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feb 3, 2012
      As Soft Serve indicated, it doesn't necessarily need to be illegal since it requires a cade. I also think that with the right amount of zombies rushing to this spot and helping out, it can be over run. I've seen it happen probably 1 or 2 times in the past.
    • Jan 3, 2013
      ^ Oh really..? didn't know that can happened
      what i think is just make the door wider, doesn't need to make it illegal...... what u guys think????
    • Jan 25, 2014
      Well you cant get in between the vendy and the door frame the vendy has to be pulled out and if the player continues to shoot it back in then there is no way is what I am getting at.

If the door was taller so you could fit a zombie in between the vendy and doorframe that would make it more possible.
    • Dec 27, 2012
      It can take a little bit of time to place the vendy like that in the first place. If zombies are fast enough, they can most certainly rush to that spot and tag anyone there before the vendy is correctly placed. This however might not be the case if the human(s) uses a grenade in order to knock the vendy back into the room, that is if they want to waste their grenade though.

I agree with the fact that it's next to impossible to stab anyone inside that room, once the vendy is placed properly. Stacking zombies while holding E in order to push the vendy away doesn't really work, due to the fact that the vendy is already placed at an end inside of the room. Pulling it back doesn't really work out either unless the human(s) are really, really stupid. @4minute≡♀:Sica≡♥♥♥ has an interesting idea of making the door just a tiny bit wider and I actually kind of dig that idea. Now now, I know I said that you may have the chance to rush the spot as a zombie before the humans have the chance of placing the vendy properly but...It really isn't that difficult.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Oct 6, 2012
        ive seen that place get oer runned many times even with two cts inside! like me and Durr lol it just depends how u place the vendi in a right position, it is pretty hard to get it to its place and its takes time!.
      • Jan 3, 2013
        It actually does take a bit of time to get that vendy in there... Once the vendy is in there, there is no chances for the zombies to pull it out of there, if the human keeps shooting it.:zombiekiller:

or making it taller, so the zombies can fit through that door frame...:thumbsup:
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jan 25, 2014
          I would agree with making it taller or wider.

Also people could just use one person to get inside and other person shoot the vendy in and then pfly it would make the process a lot easier
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 13, 2014
            With the amount of time it takes to get that vendy in there I don't think it should be an illegal spot. I've seen it fall numerous times because it isn't placed just right. I can think of plenty of spots that take risky lengths of time to set up, and once they are set it's nearly impossible if not impossible to get in. In short, do I believe the room is OP? Yes. Do I think it's illegal? No. It's no different than the grave on Kokoroi(sp?) Village.
          • May 31, 2012
            I think it's important to remember that it takes some time to set up theses cades and, almost always, the CT has to continuously shoot it; the CT can easily mess this up. I also agree with SS as far as *many* spots like this in various maps...
          • Dec 11, 2013
            I also agree with soft serve, this spot shouldn't been illegal spot because I need to built a Cade.
            Post Merged, Apr 1, 2014
            But I also agree with teemo, this spot could make it more wider and taller so can make the zombie easy to kill the human on it.
          • Feb 27, 2012
            This is how i stand on this spot. It will remain legal, BUT if the player is shooting down on it to pull it towards them, that is considered glitching physics, and you can warn them for that. If they were pressing E to pull it towards them, then it is fine. Just so long as they aren't shooting down on it to pull it, it is legal. They can shoot the vendy in such a way to push it, like on an angle like this and it is fine:
            [IMG]

If you're not sure about what i mean, let me know and i'll gladly show you. It is still possible to pull the vendy out or even move it through the wall. and once the player gets stuck inside of it if they are on the floor, they can't do a whole lot.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Feb 8, 2013
              @Soft Serve might not be implying that it shouldn't be illegal. He just stated that every time a case like this is brought up, it's always turned down. Now, he MAY be saying it shouldn't be illegal, but in my opinion, just because you have to "build" that spot doesn't mean that it isn't built near impossible to reach.
              • Agree Agree x 1