Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal zm_zerbes_green_rain_pf1

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Sicachu, Oct 22, 2015

1. Jan 3, 2013
    This spot should be illegal because people are glitching the elevator beneath, and making it a crouch spot.

2015-10-22_00001

2015-10-22_00002

2015-10-22_00003

2015-10-22_00004
  2. Jul 20, 2014
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    Looks pretty deep, easy enough to defend. I assume no damage is dealt by the elevator, so it just stop functioning completely while there are people under it?
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jan 3, 2013
      The elevator doesn't give damages to the people under it and it's glitched.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Seems like it should have just been enforced the same as glitching any other elevator then.
    • Jan 3, 2013
      This decision sounds nice. Now you can ban those 4 players, Reason: glitching the elavator to avoid being killed. If you dont know their names I can submit it on SB. What do you say.... Thread locked.
      Post Merged, Oct 22, 2015
      Rules are rules. Don't hate pls.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Oct 29, 2010
        That seems to be taking it a bit far, it doesn't look like they were maliciously blocking the elevator, rather just trying to use it as a spot.

Feel free to inform them or direct them here if players attempt to use the spot in the future.
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Feb 27, 2012
          I'm going to mark this thread as illegal to avoid any confusion. Admins should just enforce it as glitching as Momo suggested. Thanks, sica.
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Like Like x 1
          • Apr 9, 2012
            There will be one time mappers will learn to add blocking damage, you'll see... It just takes a few thousand years
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Zing! Zing! x 1
            • Nov 20, 2013
              LSA talk to me and we decided that it is illegal
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Feb 27, 2012
                When i had edited the map originally i never checked to see if block damage was a thing. It was also originally an escape style map so i probably should have turned block damage on when i edited how the elevator functioned. Either way, shut up! :frown:
              • Mar 12, 2015
                • Winner Winner x 1
                • Dec 17, 2007
                  I think tony likes all the attention, other he would've LOCKED IT haha :handcuffs:
                • Jan 3, 2013
                • Oct 29, 2010
                  The only reason we lock threads like this is because you dorks keep posting nonsense. :nerd:
                  • Zing! Zing! x 1
                  • Jan 25, 2014
                    YOU WANT NONSENSE HUH? MOMO FUCK RETARDS LIKE MOMO FUCK RETARDS LIKE MOMO FUCK RETARDS LIKE MOMO
                    • Funny Funny x 1
                    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
                    • Friendly Friendly x 1
                    • Dec 17, 2007
                      Well, yes that and it makes LSA's mad muhaha j/k...delete this
                    • Feb 8, 2013
                      Someone needs to get on the fucking server and enforce this law on those fruit cakes that are still hanging out under the elevator. GOD DAMNIT! I suggest get rid of the elevator because it glitches even without people being under.
                    • Feb 27, 2012
                      I'll do a quick edit adding block damage that will not require clients to re-download the map. Should have just done that to begin with.

If people are caught glitching the elevator with props or weapons on purpose, they should be yelled at n' stuff still though.