Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zmgo cadeing

Discussion in CS:GO Zombie Mod started by Helter-Skelter, Aug 31, 2012

1. Feb 19, 2011
    well here's a obvious problem I think needs to be fixed in zmgo. the props are super light weight and it is really hard to barricade with them. Is it the models themselves or the server settings? yes I know the mod is still in alpha, just wanted to know if this issue will be addressed in the beta.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
      Helter-Skelter, Aug 31, 2012 Last edited by Helter-Skelter, Aug 31, 2012
    • Jul 16, 2012
      Hey Helter! ^.^ The problem will be looked into. Server settings can be set for them to gain a few lbs. And they kind of need to be.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Aug 5, 2010
        You want to make the props fatter... rude :razz:

Ya but making the props heavier would be great.
      • Oct 17, 2011
        You mean mass not lbs and yes the props should be fixed and also the walking cause it's fucked and i spent two minutes trying to jump from a crate to another because every time you stop pressing w, it moves a little like the player was slipping or like he's on ice or something and he keeps going a few more inches.
      • Jul 16, 2012
        It's not my fault Valve made them anorexic.
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • May 14, 2011
          Thats a in-game problem. Big issue on mg. When you walk on a prop it calculates everyone else movement on a prop through you as well. Or so I was told. So if you move on a prop. Everyone else on a prop will shift forwards slightly. A big issue if you got 20 people walking on a prop at once. You see where the juddering is from. :smile: