Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Suggestion Zombie abilities

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by the nexus change, Jun 11, 2014

1. Jun 11, 2014
    I have a suggestion that is to add in ability for the zombies and is activated using right click with a cooldown of 50 seconds. For fast zombie class they go 2x faster for 10 seconds. Half zombies can go invisible for 8 seconds (take no damage after ability runs out for 10 seconds). Headcrab zombies can have health regeneration for the zombies around it with the heal of 120 health. Zombie can jump super high for 15 seconds. I hope my suggestions are good. Peace~!
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Nov 29, 2010
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Dec 27, 2013
        • Like Like x 1
        • Nov 20, 2013
        • Dec 1, 2013
        • Aug 12, 2012
          Zombie will be too OP, do you want us to fail more then we usually do? this is plaguefest we talking about
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 27, 2012
            IMO, the game is already super zombie sided (both ZM and ZE)
          • May 31, 2012
            ... hate to agree with the rest because it's too mainstream, but nope. Like Blackdragon and Tony already covered, it would overpower the zombies way too much; there's already a balance that tips towards the zombies favor enough.
          • Feb 25, 2014
          • Oct 11, 2012
            I agree with everyone. However... spurred another thought regarding special events. Perhaps we could do something similar to this for a "special event" like a weekend long deal on occassion to change the dynamic of the game. All our events are typically let's beat X map. Perhaps we make new events where they are, play this weekend and there is Y twist to the gameplay?

Examples: low grav events, increased run speeds, things that are easily changed
            • Like Like x 1
            • Jan 25, 2014
              i kinda like jaxified thoughts just for maybe a few hours. or something. I know mini-games has stuff like this but maybe the players want some more variety.
            • Apr 24, 2012
              Cool idea but I would have to vote no on this one.
            • Dec 17, 2007
            • Feb 13, 2014

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
            • Jun 11, 2014
              What about human classes like the fast class humans, jumper class humans and the anti- virus class which requires 3 stab to be infected. And that the zombies will be given 2 shots of venom spit activated by right - click and is short ranged. The venom spit damage is about 60- 100 (armor has no protection against venom). Once human health drops to zero, the player is infected. How about this suggestion? ( for both ZM and ZE, venom spit cannot pass through Walls).
            • Apr 9, 2012
              So... if I understand it correctly, you want half-zombies to:

1. Become invisible for 8 seconds whereas they are already barely visible...?
              2. And even worse, have them 0 damage for 10 fking seconds?? So not only would this disable knockback but it would make every half zombie a solo.
              I wonder, to come up with suggestions this out of the line, how long exactly have you been on the server? I can understand that you suggest things like this if you play as long as you are on the forums (2 days) but otherwise you seriously need to reconsider how zombies work as opposed to humans lol.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Aug 10, 2012
                Server needs to git gud. CT already have OP fire nades, but that kind of balances it with half-zombies.

But usually zombie abilities tend to be just a gimmick, and are pretty crappy. Kind of like the class system at the moment.

The whole point of ze is that it IS one sided to the zombies, but I think this is a bad way of doing it.
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Feb 25, 2014
                  The only thing i would like to see is a freeze nade. Zombie gets frozen voor 1~5 seconds deprnding on how close you were to the impact.
                • Dec 27, 2013
                  aww hell no. Freeze nades are the worst! :poop: