Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombie Beacon

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by -Vindictive- Di$TuRbEd_0N3, Jan 26, 2015

1. Mar 10, 2014
    Now i know that when i was trained they told me to turn off beacons when a human gets turned into a zombie. but on some maps it can be such a clusterfuck, and people dont know what to do while a zombie, i was wondering if it would be ok to give one zombie(Proven Experienced player) a beacon as a way to rally the zombies together, especially on maps when Z team work is really necessary
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Feb 8, 2013
      I rather this not be the case since I work alone and it's proven many times that experienced players prefer not being blocked by a horde of zombies. Some things are best done alone than as a team.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Mar 10, 2014
        i appreciate your feedback, anrd i can respect the fact that here are sone players who preferr to go rouge, yet i think it could be usefull at the same time since not everyone knows what to do, naturally i would ask the individual if they would be ok with the beacon first, or just throw it on myself, i just wanna make sure LSA's wouldnt mind me doing this. I hope others post feed back as well
      • Jan 21, 2011
        If the zombies aren't smart enough to go to where they hear shooting, I don't think a beacon is going to help them.
        • Like Like x 3
        • Zing! Zing! x 2
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jul 20, 2010
          What if their blind and need sound to track humans? Didn't think about that did you!
          • Funny Funny x 2
          • Mar 10, 2014
            While i agree that zombies should follow the gunshots, some clearly need a lead in the right direction.....though now that i think of it if they arent smart enough to follow the gunshots, they may not be smart enough to follow the beacon either >.<, maybe its not such a good idea after all
          • Feb 8, 2013
            I don't think it's a good idea either. What if the zombie with the beacon is already at the spots where the human(s) are? What's the point in that? Zombies that're lost will still have to count on listening to the sound of both the beacon AND the gunshots.
          • Mar 10, 2014
            fair enough. Thanks for all your feedback guys. #IdeaDead
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Jan 25, 2014
              Can beacon be renamed meow locating system
              • Agree Agree x 2
              • Dec 27, 2012
              • Jan 3, 2013
                :cat:meow meow meow~~~~~~~~~~~~~meow~~~~~~~~~~~
                • Agree Agree x 2
                • Jan 25, 2014
                  Yessss so you get closer the meowing gets louder
                  • Funny Funny x 2
                  • Nov 20, 2013
                    There are people who have no sound and just do not hear the shots
                  • Jul 8, 2012
                    That's their fault for not playing a FPS (First person shooter). Kind of a dead give away isn't it? To fully experience the game, sound is a key element. Sure you don't need to play with sound, but come on.
                  • Mar 10, 2014
                    this is true, i find it hard to believe that this thread is still going, so maybe it could be a good idea? idk anymore