Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombie Cookie problem(s)

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Death Killer, Aug 7, 2011

1. Jun 19, 2011
    First of all, it's not working, again. It's no longer saving my settings. It was okay last time I played and suddenly everything was to normal settings. Same thing happened to other players too.

Another thing happened is that many (so far I detected 2 in panic server, with 1 set of screen shot) non-admin/donor people are able to use admin/donor skins. However both people were using the same skin so I think it's not their problem but more of a server setting problem.

Third thing is the crashed just before I was posting this when changing map. (Zombie Panic)

Please check these out.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Nov 29, 2010
    Hmm... Is cheddar a donator? sometime sm_who glitches a little.
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    I think the non-donor/admin people wearing skins is just a client side bug, I've seen non-donor/admins show up as wearing the Kleiner skin before.
  4. Jun 19, 2011
    Idk, I've seen two people like that already. Someone can look him up? The steamid is in the console image.
  5. Jun 10, 2011
    I've seen people spawn as humans with zombie skins before, it's just a bug and only you can see it like Momo says..
  6. Jan 5, 2007
    Reminds me of back when the server was still newer, and not as populated. Sometimes a few of us would randomly change a zombies skin to that of a CT to make things more challenging. Add in invisible zombies, and things were really entertaining. :razz:
  7. Jun 10, 2011
    ABOOSE! xD
  8. Jun 19, 2011
    I guess the skin part is solved, but the skin selection save thing always break once in a while.
  9. Jan 5, 2007

Back then we would have like 20-30 people max on the server, and people were actually a whole heck of a lot more mature than they are now. Having random minigames in ZM with invisible zombies and "CT zombies" was something that a lot of people seemed to enjoy. Of course, I'd never even think of doing that now with the kinds of players we have. They'd all just end up crying like babies.
  10. Sep 22, 2010
  11. Jul 4, 2011
    I've got the same problem, it randomly "forgets" my skins and I have to re-select them via !zclass.
  12. Jun 19, 2011