Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombie Escape: Highlights of

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Tony Montana, Aug 29, 2012

1. Jul 4, 2011
    So, I made a compilation using some footage laying around on my computer. Even though the title says "highlights of zombie escape" it's not necessarily the best parts the mod has to offer.

YouTube blocks the video for everyone in the world apart from; USA, Canada, and Japan due to the song I use, so here it is on Vimeo (anyone can watch) & YouTube.

Enjoy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Feb 24, 2011
      Although i don't have too much to say about that since i spelled PlagueFest wrong in predator, we're even.

Plaugefest!!
    • May 31, 2012
      I told him the same. Both of you should be punished for triggering my OCD.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 14, 2012
        I really enjoyed this video thanks for making it Tony.
      • Dec 6, 2011
        This is somewhat of a great short video to show what Zombie Escape is, I just wish it was Plaguefest only.

Hm.. maybe I should include "make a short video describing/showing what pF zombie escape is" in my upcoming contest....
      • Aug 18, 2012
        Nice, me dieing like a boss at 1:19 :razz:
      • Jun 18, 2012
        Lol did I see a valve gift at the end of Minas? :wink:
      • May 14, 2011
      • Jul 16, 2012
        The first time I ever tried ZE I hated it and quit in 3 rounds. Now that I watched it for awhile in spectate and then tried, it has become very fun. Almost funner than Lila panic. (That's really fun!)
      • Mar 12, 2008
      • Feb 1, 2011
        Cool video Tony! Great editing / transitions and stuff :party: