Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombie Escape Idea

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Anathema, Sep 28, 2011

1. Feb 18, 2011
    On ZE many people know about the few who like to play as a zombie, so they get infected. This caused controversy. I'm not completely sure this is possible, but maybe a you can make a menu that allows you to select the option if you want to be a starting zombie or not. This would make the people who want to be a zombie a zombie, without increasing the starting amount to an obnoxious level. Again, I am not sure if this is entirely possible but if it can be done I think it would solve problems between people.

Feel free to add on to the idea if you want. :smile:
  2. Jan 21, 2011
    I believe this was suggested before and it would take a complete rewrite of ZR to implement or something.
  3. Feb 18, 2011
  4. Jan 21, 2011
    No, it was talked about in of of the threads about those who got stabbed to begin with.
  5. Jan 30, 2011
    Yea, it was in a thread that was about Element and his team of zombie lovers turning on purpose just to stack the teams, but let us not get into that again. :3

Like Seeker said this probably won't be something that will be done unless the heads have a lot of time to put into coding/writing/rewriting the mod plugin thing.
  6. Feb 18, 2011
    I wasnt using names because I wasnt placing blame on anybody. Multiple people out of Elements "group" do it as well.
  7. Feb 21, 2007
    im not sure if a plugin would be able to do exactly what you are suggestion