Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombie Escape Mappack 5/28/2011

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by secprotocol, May 28, 2011

1. Dec 30, 2006
    Here are the maps currently listed in the maplist for Zombie Escape.

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1085641424

I can upload to other places if wished.
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    Very nice job sec protol. Think this link is fine.
  3. Mar 26, 2011
    This is for all the Zombie Escape? If it is thanks! :thumbsup:
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    Yes it should be. I'm working on the other servers now.
  5. May 21, 2011
  6. Apr 14, 2011
    I was looking for this before but never thought of doing it myself. Thank you.
  7. Jul 14, 2010
    Maybe you should add a whole new forum section of server downloads for a list of the different server map packs or a new link in the bar with forums/members/donate saying server maps/downloads or something that would fit.
  8. Aug 18, 2006
  9. Apr 13, 2011

perhaps you can make a page that lists all of the maps on the server and allows you to rank them from 1-10 and leave comments
    This could potentially be a very powerful tool to improve the servers...

just sayin'
  10. Feb 23, 2011
    Please pin these topics, b4 they are lost again in the necros.

These posts are really helpful for all the guys who are new to plaguefest. When I first started on plaguefest, it took me forever to download all the zm maps, that is one of my main reasons for not joining the ze server, I really dont have the patience to wait for those downlods again. (untill now :razz:)

Good work bro.
  11. Dec 30, 2006
    Enjoy, do note that the maps change all the time so you might need to download new maps from the server at times.
  12. Aug 18, 2006
    Had a command ingame that could do that a while back...
  13. Aug 13, 2010
    I am not sure if the command that Ray was talking about is the one that rated the map 1-5.

The command wasn't very successful due to one spammers.
  14. Feb 23, 2011
    How about we rate the Maps in the forums ? Atleast we are not lookin out for zombies here. Everyone will have ample of time to think about it. It can be like how we have discussions about illegal spots.
  15. Nov 14, 2010
    The command for map ranking should be added back into the server, and a message should display at bottom, instructing people how they can rate the map, like before.
  16. Aug 13, 2010
    Most people ignore the message on the server. What if we add the command back to the end of each map. Before the map "offically" ends, it asks people to rate the map from 1-5. Except we should not use the #1-5 we should use 4-8.
  17. Apr 13, 2011
    Why not add a command like !rate which would act in a similar way to !illegal?

People could type !rate in at their leisure and it would open the browser in game to the comment/rating webpage.