Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombie Escape Maps

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by EviLShuN, Sep 6, 2011

1. Mar 8, 2011
    Hi guys,i want to give u some name of maps and if i can i will try to get this maps and post them here,what maps i think this server needs its:frown:Zombie Escape)ze_titanic_escape_v2_3,ze_fear_escape_final_v2,ze_catastrophic_defeat_v1,ze_urban_laby_o
    f_death_v3,ze_zombimid_day, ze_hotel_escape_v2,ze_seekways_secret, ze_racetofinishv3(and i will come with more other maps!!)

Hope you like this maps...They are very good and i will help to find them,GL!
  2. Mar 25, 2011
    We have titanic escape on our server rotation and its a pretty fun map, and i was auctually the one who suggested ze_fear_escape whatever and if i remember correctly, it crashed the server but if you post it on the map suggestion thread cliche linked, retslag will probably test them out :smile:
  4. Mar 8, 2011
    Hehe,if u say ze_fear_escape crashed the server then dont add it,add some other maps,if someone suggested one of this map or isnt in server and i dont see please tell me!
  5. Mar 19, 2011
    Like Captain said all suggestions should be made in the map suggestion thread.

http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/1070-map-suggestion-thread/

Now let me run through the maps

ze_titanic_escape_v2_3 - I believe we have this map on the rotation
    ze_fear_escape_final_v2 - It's actually a remake of the map that crashed and the one suggested by Fluttershy but Idk if it's been fixed
    ze_catastrophic_defeat_v1 - Decent map but I know it will crash the server probably
    ze_urban_laby_of_death_v3 - tested, too much running not going to be added
    ze_zombimid_day - Map isn't completed not going to be added
    ze_hotel_escape_v2 - Very badly detailed and has a bunch of bugs and poor fps optimization
    ze_seekways_secret - Eh Not worth being added or tested
    ze_racetofinishv3 - Needs better fps optimization, detail, etc... shouldn't be added as well
  6. Mar 14, 2011
    Hotel escape is really really really poor. Don't add this shit please :grin:
  7. Mar 8, 2011
  8. Mar 11, 2011