Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombie Escape Rank System

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Kmac2112, Apr 24, 2014

1. Jan 3, 2013
    Can someone please explain the current ranking system to me? What actions earn points and what actions make you lose points?

Thanks.
  2. Apr 3, 2013
    You get points if you kill people as a CT or a zombie (more points as a CT, I believe)

You lose points if you get killedby another player, this means that if you die by something in the map or fall damage, you don't lose points.
  3. Jun 11, 2012
    To add to Cloudette doctrine. The points are also not only from killing but maps reward points for
    -Winning a level
    -Winning a map
    -Farting in a cup and throwing in a playground while yelling "GET TO THE BUNKER TOM HANKS"
    -Getting a map item and using it
  4. Jan 3, 2013
    Does losing points also include getting turned into a zombie?

It seems a little random to me. Sometimes when I win a map I don't get points, or when I get a kill I also don't get points.
  5. Apr 3, 2013
    If you get killed/hit/zombified by another zombie, you lose points. If you start as a moder zombie, you don't lose or get any points

Winning maps doesn't get you any points unless it's Minas
  6. Jun 11, 2012
    Many maps give you points. What are you some kind of ze nub?
  7. Dec 7, 2013
  8. Jan 3, 2013
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Jan 30, 2013
      • Jan 3, 2013
        From that chart it looks like you only get player points when you get kills.

Escaping the horde and infecting all humans only gives "team rewards". How does that factor into your personal points?
      • Jan 30, 2013
        Everyone on the team during the specific action gets the points defined for that action added to their personal points.
      • Jan 3, 2013
        So here's a list of everything that will make you gain points, and everything that will make you lose points. Please correct if I'm wrong or I'm missing anything.

How to gain points:
        As a human:
        • Escape the horde/Win as human ( +4 )
        • Kill a zombie ( * )
        As a zombie:
        • Infect all humans/Win as zombie ( +2 )
        • Kill a human ( * )
        How to lose points:
        As a human:
        • Get killed by a zombie ( * )
        As a zombie:
        • Get killed by a human ( * )
        *A new player has 1000 points. Every time you make a kill, you gain a certain amount of points depending on a) the victim's points rating, and b) the weapon you used. If you kill someone with a higher points rating than you, then you gain more points than if you kill someone with a lower points rating for you. Therefore, killing newbies will not get you as far as killing the #1 player.

For more information of point multipliers for guns visit: http://stats.plaguefest.com/help
        Kmac2112, Apr 24, 2014 Last edited by Kmac2112, Apr 24, 2014
      • Feb 11, 2012
        Oh wow, I never even knew we had something like this to explain how the system works. Good find!