Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombie Escape videos on Youtube

Discussion in Tutorials started by I have no name, Aug 4, 2011

1. Aug 4, 2011

I made a couple of videos on Youtube, showing how to win a couple of ZE-maps.
    Experienced players might not learn a bunch from it, but I recommend you check it out anyway.
    New players will learn a lot from watching, I think.

If you know someone who is bad at Zombie Escapal, you are welcome to show them my channel. It might help them!

Here it is:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/iHaveNoNameCSS?feature=mhee

Thank you in advance!

- I have no name
  2. Mar 14, 2011
    Lol nice vids and hi 'I have no name' XD (i think i know u from other servers).
    Anyway, some of those maps aren't even on pF
  3. Aug 4, 2011

I didn't know that ^_^
    Well, people may just choose to leave out the videos of the maps not on pF, if they'd like to :smile:
  4. Jun 26, 2011
  5. Feb 20, 2011
    If people can't understand repeated simple instructions like "Stay away from the door, or you will die" or "Get off the table" A video might just overwhelm them.
  6. Mar 26, 2011
  7. Aug 4, 2011
  8. Jul 25, 2011
    Lol you seem pretty good from watching you in the video. We need more players like you on our Zombie escape server, lot of failures on the ze server haha
  9. Aug 4, 2011

I'm playing on Plaguefest now and then.
    Simply because I love the people there .. :smile:
  10. Jul 4, 2011
    Make the videos 1280x720p to fill the screen, it will look much better on YouTube (an example of my own), other than that, nice videos. :thumbsup: