Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombie Escape Wikia attacked

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by JorisCeoen, Feb 3, 2013

1. Apr 9, 2012

The Zombie Escape Wikia has been attacked this night while I was asleep. It is the same person again who's been attacking and harassing people on the Kaemon blog, forums, PF, Steam chat and so on. He has created numerous pages with names such as @Hannibal, @null, @JoKeR, Moltard and so on, insulting them with racial slurs and so forth.

He's also been very kind to call me a loser, mapping failure as a result for SSBB bad departure, and has editted a lot of other pages as well naming other people again in other pages.

It took me luckily 2 minutes to complete revert all of his edits, and I blocked all his IP's and the disabilty to create new accounts and email me as well. I banned him for 100 years so he should have died by then (I as well).

What's funny is that it took him probably a lot of time to do all of this wasted effort while I had just a few clicks to undo it all. I'm starting to understand that this is a person from the ZE servers and that actually plays a lot, because he seemed to know pretty much a lot of things from the persons he insulted.

I apologize beforehand, and I hope that no one was there to witness it. This will probably happen again, but it's no use because he's as usual wasting his time.
  2. Feb 11, 2012
  3. Apr 9, 2012
  4. Jul 4, 2011
    It's either Frosti, Cazador or Lilweapon, most likely Frosti though. It's a dutch guy who loves to troll basically. Why? Your guess is as good as mine, maybe he just really is that bored. His original steam account (he has many these days).
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feb 21, 2007
    • May 5, 2012
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Lol dumbasses. I think I banned 2 of those guys.

@Joris did you screenshot their edit? =D
    • Apr 9, 2012
      No, but if you really want pics, I can partially retrack some of his edits
    • Dec 6, 2011
    • Oct 6, 2012
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Artistic Artistic x 1
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Well it sure shows how much free time they have on their hands.... and how ignorant they are.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Artistic Artistic x 1
        • Apr 9, 2012
          [IMG]
          [IMG]
          [IMG]
          [IMG]
          [IMG]
          [IMG]
          [IMG]
          [IMG]
          [IMG]
          [IMG]

Sorry for all the people being involved (@enviolinador included)
          Post Merged, Feb 3, 2013
          Exactly
        • Jun 11, 2012
          Wow...Just wow. He really likes that word though, who would have thunk it.
        • Oct 6, 2012
          My favorite part is the one about Tony because it's true.
          [IMG]
          Steam Rating:
          [IMG]
          Playing time:
          144.7 hrs past 2 weeks
          [IMG]
          VAC status:
          ban(s) on record | ?
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Artistic Artistic x 1
          • May 31, 2012
            He is right about minas tiret, though. You should correct that. It's not a bad map, although it could use some love.
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Apr 9, 2012
              I didn't create that map page. He created the Minas Tiret page with the crap following up lolz... I know the wikia isn't too famous, but it's certainly not worth being vandalised onto.

Anyways everytime he creates an account by now, my Bot-account detecs this now and automatically bans him, by which I can undo all of his edits in just a few clicks, so I'm eagerly waiting for him to waste all his time and effort, because I'll be very happy to undo it all the time and simply move on afterwards, while he wastes all his unvaluable time.
            • Jan 1, 2013
              Well, as long as you don't take it too serious, it is kinda funny IMO.
              Please don't eat me alive now. :worship:
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • May 31, 2012
                I mean about Hannibal creating all LOTR maps. Also, your big as fuck pictures made me rate Brett's post with 'Winner'.
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Apr 9, 2012
                • May 31, 2012
                  Brett's post was over your post full of pics. I wanted to minimize them and the mouse went full woddle, making me click on the winner rating. Already removed it, Brett doesn't deserve it, never, ever, nunca, no.
                  Woopity woop, though.
                  • Artistic Artistic x 1