Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CS:GO Zombie Escape

Discussion in Server Updates started by Kyle, Aug 17, 2012

1. Apr 9, 2007

The IP is: zego.plaguefest.com or 216.245.221.139:27015

Huge thanks to @Dharkk for doing some tedious work defining each map in GameModes_Server.txt and @CyphX for play testing.

Same-ish bugs as ZM. If you notice you're dying too quickly, check your class, you may be a human :shock:
    ^ While I'm adamant it's a CS:GO bug (Never saw it before Update 17) with GetTeamNumber (Getting the same crashes that CS:S does... lol), it's probably something I've done, or a bug I've yet to find in ZR.

Monumental thanks to the content porters/creators who've been churning out maps. Thanks again to Dharkk for compiling the map list, and making my life a lot easier.

Anyways, please report any bugs/suggestions you encounter/think of.
    Thanks!
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      Kyle, Aug 17, 2012 Last edited by Brian, Aug 17, 2012
    • May 15, 2011
      I made post in Steam forums to direct people here, if that's okay. :D
    • Apr 9, 2007
      Whatever works for me :shock: Kind of iffy about the stability of the servers, but that's out of my hands a lot of the time.
    • May 30, 2012
      Good job guys!:vampire:
    • Nov 11, 2011
      I guess me and penguin get no credit hunh dhark? Spotlight stealer >:O lol Great job though! Need moar maps mappers¡¡
    • Mar 10, 2012
    • Feb 1, 2011
      Still can't believe it. All of you are amazing.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • May 31, 2012
        The server works fine, but the spawn is messed up for a ZE server. It should take 15 seconds at max, but it takes 45 at some times, I think... Aside from that, everything works as great as it could do.
      • May 14, 2011
        Yeah in Mirrors edge I was past the pipe when I got turned and was sent back to spawn, thats way to long.
      • Jun 4, 2006
        I've added custom map configs for ze_mirrors_edge_v2_go_pf_final, and ze_timesplitters_go, which match their settings on CSS ZE. Not sure what other maps might have zombie spawn times that need to be edited, so be sure to make suggestions if you notice anything.
      • Apr 9, 2007
        It's highly possible they're a lot lower by default. I think Dharkk gave me some times but I became side tracked with another problem.
        • Informative Informative x 2
        • Jul 4, 2011
          The default infection time needs to be adjusted, I'd recommend what CS:S ZE currently has.
        • Jun 4, 2006
          Ok, default spawn times have been set to match CSS ZE. They were set to ZR's defaults instead, hence the long spawn times. They should be much better now.
          • Like Like x 3
          • Dec 19, 2008
            I played ZE last night/this morning and it looks great. I'm glad it is up and people won't bother you guys on when ZE is going up.:grin: Thank you for ZE/ZM
          • May 28, 2012
            If you make a <mapname>.kv file, there is no need to edit the gamemodes_server.txt file. .kv files are just text files to include with the map. They have to have the same name. How to make a .kv File
            • Like Like x 2
            • Dec 30, 2011
              I tried adding the IP address to favourites but it wouldn't let me
            • Jan 30, 2011
              Jake, did you try adding the url to the server and click on 'find games at this address' then click on the server to add?
            • May 14, 2011
              Type "connect zego.plaguefest.com" into console.
            • Dec 30, 2011
            • Jan 9, 2012
              • Agree Agree x 2
              • Like Like x 1