Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CS:GO Zombie Escape

Discussion in Server Updates started by Kyle, Aug 17, 2012

1. Apr 9, 2007
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • May 14, 2011
      I didnt even manage to connect this time >.<

http://pastebin.com/FsH0pzeg

EDIT: Ah server was full. I see what you mean by console, although there was so much red spam it was hard to see anything in there.

Log: http://pastebin.com/QDwKZsR2

EDIT2: Dafaq, pastebin failed. Ah well.
      Ghost, Aug 19, 2012 Last edited by Ghost, Aug 19, 2012
    • Jan 30, 2011
      Nah, I can play through the community server window. Added it to fav's and can connect without having to go through the console.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jun 4, 2006
        You can open console while you connect to see the files downloading. I've been able to join the servers by launching GO, hitting 'community servers' or whatever, and just joining it via my favs. Haven't tried connect hostname via console yet.
      • Aug 19, 2012
        I think the problem is that it won't download the mod it just says The session is no longer available
      • Jul 1, 2010
        Usually you get that when it's restarted by the debug tool that valve has in and you are trying to connect while its restarting, or when the server is full. If you do: connect zego.plaguefest.com (or from the server list) you will get in as long as a beta bug doesn't prevent it (other than debug), or that the server isn't full.

As Brian said, open your console to see what you are downloading.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Aug 19, 2012
          ok thanks it's working :grin: it was just that is was full 24/7
          • Like Like x 1
          • Aug 21, 2012

When I'm trying to connect my console says:

GameTypes: could not find matching game type "".
            Is this a known bug?
            Thanks!
          • Jan 30, 2011
            I'm not sure Jules, but I have that same problem. Would appreciate it if Valve put in a fix.
          • Aug 21, 2012
            i have no idea how to mod zombie on cs go....
          • Jul 4, 2011
            You don't have to mod or do anything, simply type in "connect zmgo.plaguefest.com" or "connect zego.plaguefest.com" in the console to play on the zombie servers.
            null, Aug 21, 2012 Last edited by Tony Montana, Aug 21, 2012
          • Jan 11, 2012
            • Useful Useful x 1
            • Jan 30, 2011
              Lol yeah, thought it looked a little off. It just seems to be the pF servers that are giving me difficulty with the 'session is no longer available' 'cannot find matching game type'. Oh well.
            • Mar 15, 2012
              Same, don´t have that problems on other servers
            • Aug 21, 2012
              hi there , guys first it told me the session is no longer available and now it tells me country problem , wtf -.- , i am from united arab emirates and i cant play why , in css i was able to play plaguefest
              Post Merged, Aug 21, 2012
              now it tells me the session is no longer available omg !!! any 1 ?
            • Jul 4, 2011
              It's a CS:GO bug, everyone gets it. Just wait for an update or keep trying, you'll get in eventually.
            • Dec 30, 2011
              I get these error messages in console when I try to connect and it says "session no longer available"

Can anyone conclude anything from these errors? Is there anything I can do?
            • Aug 21, 2012
              That's what I get every time I try to connect:

Code:
              ] connect 216.245.221.139:27015
              Connecting to public(216.245.221.139:27015) ...
              [COLOR=#339966]98.199:  Sending UDP connect to public IP 216.245.221.139:27015[/COLOR]
              Server using 'public' lobbies, requiring pw no, lobby id 186000053c133d3
              [COLOR=#339966]RememberIPAddressForLobby: lobby 186000053c133d3 from address 216.245.221.139:27015[/COLOR]
              Unknown command "joingame"
              [COLOR=#ff0000]GameTypes: could not find matching game type "".[/COLOR]
              [COLOR=#ff0000]CSysSessionClient: Unable to get session information from host[/COLOR]

• Aug 21, 2012
            • May 14, 2011
              I get so many errors when I join 2 pages of console are filled with red. Ignore errors. :razz: