Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombie Event?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by SwagOverDoser, Jun 29, 2014

1. Apr 25, 2014
    I understand that most people were against or had some concerns with my ideas about the rtv situation.
    Well i was just wondering if we could have a zombie event based on random maps for a few hours. Maps that have never been played of course or rarely played that way we could discover some new maps and build it into the normal rotation.
    As always feedbacks are welcome. PLEASE consider this. Thanks for reading.
  2. Dec 27, 2013
    I agree at some point, playing the same maps over and over again gets boring after a while.
    But still people like good maps what means they are overplayed as hell. . .
    New and/or underrated maps are always a good choice, unless they`re bad!
    anyway random maps should be played more often :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Apr 25, 2014
      Thx i'm glad i'm not the only one who feels that way.
    • May 29, 2012
      We should make a list in this thread with some of the maps we never play.
    • Jan 14, 2012
      Unfortunately, a lot of maps are old, people know them and don't want to play them for many rounds. I like an oldie on Plague Fest ZE from time to time, however, most of the times it's a first round win. I don't want to win another 6 times, so I either RTV or leave.
    • Apr 25, 2014
      Plague fest has a shit load of maps though so i wouldn't worry about that.
    • Jan 14, 2012
      Worry about what exactly?
    • Apr 25, 2014
      One win rounds or old maps there are tons of map that haven't been played.
    • Aug 7, 2012
      Players can generally still beat the maps in the first few tries. An event would be helpful as we could bend the rules to switch maps after one or two wins.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Apr 25, 2014
        Thats exactly what i was thinking thx for commenting.
      • Oct 29, 2010

A fairly good number of those "random maps" that you speak of have been in rotation for years now, and have been played for at least a couple hundred times. I am certain we know what those maps are. . .

Why don't you just nominate those maps yourself? They're fairly easy to slip into vote if you use the map as a counter-choice to polarizing maps like Mako/Minas/etc.
      • Aug 12, 2012
        • Apr 25, 2014
          I can't nominate because i'm not a donor and to poor to afford it soo thats out of the question. And i'm sure people will/would be glad to play some old maps that've been played before but not anymore or at least at the moment. And new arrivals also wouldn't have played those maps and it'd be fun for them (i'm also new) to try out other maps. Mako, lil panic are overplayed by the way in this
          link: http://css.gamebanana.com/maps/cats/8024 there are maps that i have never seen being played at plague fest.
        • Oct 29, 2010
          $10 for two months of donor is very surely a prohibitively expensive investment. . .

Also, if you have any map suggestions, post on this map suggestion thread.
          • Artistic Artistic x 1
          • Apr 25, 2014
            No sorry i'm broke those 10$ can go to something much more needed. If i did have the money i would do it though.