Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombie Health Indicator For Humans

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Arsis, Feb 22, 2012

1. Feb 12, 2012
    RussianSoldier, Feb 22, 2012 Last edited by Arsis, Jun 11, 2013
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    Shows their health where? Ive seen servers show damage done. Both are incredibly easy to accomplish.
  3. Jul 19, 2011
    Yea... theres a ton of add-ons that pf could have..

I think he means that in that little box where other servers normally would have damage done, instead its the zombies hp left. I like this and we could maybe have damage done if that is not possible or tracers xD?
  4. Jan 5, 2007
    Remember the ZombieRiot server? I think something like that could work, where it shows the health of the last enemy you damaged.
  5. Feb 12, 2012
    Like lets say i'm shooting you, then everytime i damage you, your health shows up just above my crosshairs.
  6. Apr 9, 2007
  7. Feb 12, 2012
  8. Dec 6, 2011
    Yea. It just shows up "-50hp" or something like that. It's nice because it shows you all the damage you do exactly, with every bullet you shoot. I was going to get around to suggesting this sooner or later, I love it.
  9. Apr 9, 2007
    Thanks! Thats totally easymode. If i wasnt on my phone id be done writing by now.
  10. Feb 12, 2012
    I kinda like it showing there health rather then the damage you did imo.
  11. Dec 6, 2011
    Should probably do the damage dealt one, showing how much health a zombie has left might cause some problems.

Example: Many people shooting groups of zombies on ZE. Players notice one zombie with lower health than the other, and they all decide to only shoot that one, thus causing a massive fail.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 12, 2012
    • Jul 4, 2011
      I disagree, in ZE for example you don't have time to shoot every zombie in order to check their HP and stick to the one with the least as I've played on Hellz server with the system in place. I would prefer knowing the zombies health left rather than the damage done as it's a small tool for humans when making decisions whether to retreat or hold a few more seconds and kill the zombie.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Dec 6, 2011
        OR.... we could just have both? would be the best of both worlds.
      • Jun 4, 2006
        I'm not a big fan of either to be honest, damage dealt would feel very pointless for zombies though as their HP is set so high, it becomes pointless data that doesn't mean jack shit other than to help verify you actually hit the sonuvabitch, but I do see how knowing their HP left would change who they target to get the kill, not so much on ZE with its fast paced game play, but definitely on the other ZM's.
      • Feb 12, 2012
      • Jun 4, 2006
        This should to be a toggle-able feature...
        • Agree Agree x 3
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Feb 12, 2012
          Yea i also agree with that, but whatever he sets it to im fine
        • Nov 16, 2011
          I highly agree with this. I personally would love this feature very very much. If we could possibly add this id be so happy that i would die of happiness. Anyway Who ever the newb was that played on a zombie mod server OTHER than pF I love you for creating this thread and i hope you are awarded a nobel peace prize. :razz:
        • Apr 9, 2007
          • Like Like x 5
          • Wizard! Wizard! x 1