Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombie inflating with 2 people.

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by jackson133, Jan 26, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 18, 2011
    ooooo uhm.. where in the rules does is say that you cant zombie inflate with only 2 people? and get a week long ban for it. i know the rule about the 4-5 inflating and i do not do that anymore because i know its bannable. but if thers just 2 of us the fuck? why did my 2 hour ban, get moved up to a 1 day, then to a week? what in the fuck rayray.. and there as absolutly no warning what so ever. nothing, just ban...
  2. Nov 19, 2011
    [quote name='Jackson's Da Best' timestamp='1327622732' post='123226']
    ooooo uhm.. where in the rules does is say that you cant zombie inflate with only 2 people? and get a week long ban for it. i know the rule about the 4-5 inflating and i do not do that anymore because i know its bannable. but if thers just 2 of us the fuck? why did my 2 hour ban, get moved up to a 1 day, then to a week? what in the fuck rayray..
    [/quote]

I know dat pain.
  3. Aug 18, 2006
    what in the fuck rayray
    [/quote]

Actually, check the ban. I had nothing to do with it... :rolleyes:
  4. Jan 23, 2012
    I know nothing about your ban but if I had to guess I would say this attitude you're displaying may have helped bump it up.
  5. Nov 19, 2011
    ooooo uhm.. where in the rules does is say that you cant zombie inflate with only 2 people? and get a week long ban for it. i know the rule about the 4-5 inflating and i do not do that anymore because i know its bannable. but if thers just 2 of us the fuck? why did my 2 hour ban, get moved up to a 1 day, then to a week? what in the fuck rayray.. and there as absolutly no warning what so ever. nothing, just ban...
    [/quote]

Haplo banned you btw.
  6. Nov 18, 2011
    wellll fuuuck, it just sucks getting a week for nothing? and its not even a bannable offence :S
    and i know haplo banned me, i thought it had to do with ray bumping it up too a week though.
  7. Apr 29, 2011
    The extension to a week long ban more than likely arose from the fact that you already had 5 bans under your belt prior to this for griefing/trolling.
  8. Nov 18, 2011
    but kyron.. what is pf without a Jackson? YOU TELL ME THIS! THE PEOPLE LOVE ME! THEY NEED ME! there uselsss without me!
    inb4 someone says a better place..
  9. May 27, 2008
    [quote name='Jackson's Da Best' timestamp='1327624363' post='123238']
    what is pf without a Jackson?
    [/quote]

Probably a god-given miracle.
  10. Jul 4, 2011
    This includes aiding zombies by breaking defense spots on purpose (doors, boxes, barricades, etc), glitching special powers in maps, preventing humans from advancing on the map (spamming door buttons, inputting wrong access codes, etc), zombies confusing humans with mic instructions, shooting zombies in maps that have specific traps zombies cannot avoid.
    Punishment: Warn -> Kick -> Temporary Ban(1 hour to 1 day length)

When you go zombie every single time you are creating an unbalance to the game, preventing the humans from advancing on the map which is considered and listed as griefing. Sure, good players becomes starter zombies every now and then but when you keep doing it all the time, in numbers, you're having fun on other peoples behalf (the whole server). As to the length of the ban, I'd say it's because of your ban history.
  11. Aug 18, 2006
    The ban length is due to all of your past bans, this being your 6th. I see a permanent ban on the horizon if this trend continues.
  12. Aug 11, 2011
    Ray beat me to it. 7 bans? all for the same offense psh your lucky you can still play on the pf servers at that rate :down:
  13. EvilCuisine
    This message by EvilCuisine has been removed from public view.
    Jan 26, 2012
  14. Jan 23, 2012

Keeping a server as balanced as possible when ever possible is far from harsh.
  15. Apr 4, 2009
    As everyone else said you were warned to not inflate zombie numbers or you would be banned so you waited 1 round and did it again.
  16. Oct 20, 2011
    Forgive me for my ignorance, but what exactly does zombie inflating mean?
  17. Jan 30, 2011
    It means purposely staying at spawn and getting turned, giving the humans a fairly big disadvantage, depending on the amount of extra zombies.
  18. Jul 4, 2011
    Get zombiefied on purpose in order to play as a zombie (if you don't start off as one).
  19. Nov 19, 2011
  20. Jul 4, 2011
  21. Apr 4, 2009
    Remind me again why you're posting unrelated nonsense in an "abuse" thread, that 1 week ban is looking to short.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.