Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombie (KnockBack)

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Russian #Envision, Oct 12, 2011

1. Oct 12, 2011

I think that it is not fair for zombies. It is not normal that when you destroyed a barricade, and you are in the room with 1 human shooting you, that the human win... I had previous experience, and I can tell that knock back is to high. It is already hard for zombies because of the unlimited ammo, let's not remove all of their fun :wink:. Let me know what is going on, and if I am not the only person that thinks it is not fair for zombies, when it comes to 1 vs 1 situations, or even other cases.
  2. Jul 20, 2010
    Knock back is fine tbh, just depends on what gun your using :razz:. Also helps not to run at them in a straight line gotta zig zag to get them to miss.
  3. Oct 12, 2011
    I am talking about Zombies. In my previous servers, I always had a good knock back, so zombies can at least zig-zag and get us, but somehow on your server, when you can not even zig-zag because the human always win. Anyways, I guess I will get used to it. I will install a zombie mod on my demo server, to test the stuff, maybe you can guys can try out the configs I will work on, it could be more fun.
  4. Jul 20, 2010
    I have no problem as a zombie walking through bullets to kill people just gotta learn how to work with our settings.
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    On pF you can choose the type of zombies depending on the map and situation for the best overall effectiveness. Type !zclass to choose your zombie type based on the attribute that best suits the situation and your playing style.
  6. Sep 25, 2010
    It looks like to me your issue is with 1 vs 1 mainly. But in that situation the human should win because teh ratio fo zobies to humans is 1 : 5 and settings are setup accordingly.
  7. Oct 12, 2011
    Sounds good. I will just get used too :wink: I already knew about !zclass no worries.