Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombie Launching Event

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by M_Infantry, Aug 5, 2011

1. May 6, 2011

I been craving the days we were able to launch zombies from north to south, east to west, up and down, from one side to to the other.

I hope it would be possible, where we can organize an evening of zombie launching fun. Where, the rule of grieve is no longer valid for that time only, and the knock back is returned to the previous level.

I hope this suggestion is a plausible one for people to enjoy zombie launching as a special evening fun.

Comments pls.

Wow I am so.........[IMG] highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................
  2. Aug 13, 2010
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    If we do this I'd love to see a barricade breaking event as well.
  4. Mar 26, 2011
  5. May 6, 2011
    If this is allowed, we would play maps that are applicable to that event. Such as the Battleforce map, the Novum, and any other open area maps.

The grieve thing would only apply to launching not cade break.

Also, I mentioned this would be an evening EVENT, not to bring it back totally. It would be like where we had Drinking Game for the admins. When most of us....(not me) went aboose with their powers (within the fun context of course....notice I wrote "aboose" not "abuse").
  6. Oct 22, 2007
    I can't believe a well thought idea by someone *cough, cough* to launch zombies had to become illegal. Ah those where the days...
  7. Apr 23, 2011

Have some fun,
    Break repetition,
    Remove sticks out of asses,
    Make zombies fly
    Just Do It.
  8. Jan 12, 2011
    The most likely time for something like this to happen would be during a DrinkyThing, probably from the roots messing with different settings. I'm not sure that weapon knockback can be changed ingame, but server things like gravity and friendly fire can be tweaked for amusement. Not saying it would happen in DT, but that's the most likely place for random fuckery. :tard:
  9. Jul 19, 2011
    itd be cool but u know people theese days oh its illegal u cant do that and this and that theres no point