Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombie Map by .:|G.Φ.d.W.a.n.4.™|:.

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by GodWanA, Oct 22, 2011

1. Jul 31, 2011

So i was afk for a realy realy long time. but i didnt forget u just started the university for me :grin:.
    im still working on a zombie map. idk its a zm or ze map cos there are 3 place what can closing and its help to survive the rounds but its a little closed map. im adding a few pics too (sorry guys but my notebook not enough to make a full graphic video and my pc not aviable at mo). its hasen got any name yet but i need any 3d modellers who can help my job.

so if u want test it (first test edition aviable) ask me, or u can/want help my job then write a comment or send a pm!

thx guys! ill make update soon!

Attached Files:

2. Jul 28, 2011
    Sounds awesome :thumbsup: Kinda like atix helicopter but more than one escape method?

I can test it sometime this week if you send me the DL link. University has kept my mapping back as well, but I've got something in the works
  3. Jul 31, 2011

hi again
    i finished a few thing in the map like the map is now fully closed, there r lot of crate debris blood etc. but i think a few pic can tell everthing:

anyway the new test version aviable. just pm me or type a comment here
  4. Feb 18, 2011
  5. Jul 31, 2011
    sory man but i cant send it in pm. so u gotta add me any messenger or try out something clever
  6. Jul 4, 2011
    Upload it to Megaupload or something and post the link.
  7. Jul 31, 2011
    of course its uploaded to megapload int this morning but, its only for LAN, personal test not public server test.
  8. Jul 31, 2011

hello
    i finished a newer part of the map. anyone can dload and send please send me feedbacks. the map's name is ZE_GODWANA_ORIGINS.
    this is something like a public pre-alpha edition no textures no strirybourd on start up.

there r 2 new pic:
    Pic1
    Pic2

Map dload:
    >>CLICK HERE<<
  9. Jul 31, 2011
    sory but i was very busy in the university, but i dint forget this map. i finished the basics and added the most of the textures (nowt i just use the basic textures).
    HOWEVER i didnt make any beta test for my friend or any1 else. this is the last BETA >>CLICK HERE<<.
    all thing is working, just read all orders in the chat.

HAVE FUN:grin:
  10. Jul 31, 2011