Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombie Mod 1

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by M_Infantry, Sep 22, 2011

1. May 6, 2011
    Something weird is going on with the physics for Zombie Mod 1. All the objects, such as bookshelves, vendies and etc. Are not landing right on the maps. This wasn't occuring on one map only, but all the maps that were played....

I check other servers, Zombie Mod 2, and Panic, not doing that. Didn't check ZE, Gun, and MG.

Think problem started around 4:30pm Pacific Standard Time.

Here are examples of this problem,

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    *looks at haplo*
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    uh what the balls... what map did this start occurring on? Anything happen prior?

Server restarted in the meantime...
  4. Jul 4, 2011
    The physics are bugged, happens occasionally. A server restart fixes it.
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    I haven't seen this happen since Nats ship, and that isn't on the ser... Oh wait. :mellow:
  6. Aug 11, 2011
    Happened in another map too, it was like the sv_gravity around the vending machines was way lower than 800. it was like it was around 50. when u shot a vending machine it would fly around like a balloon
  7. May 20, 2011
    That explains why 1 holy zombie (MasterChodda being the zombie) blew up my bookshelf, my vending machines away like a dynamite and killed me.