Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombie mod 2 slot lower

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by RainbowDash, Feb 22, 2012

1. Nov 16, 2011
    Hey guys! I was looking at some threads and saw something that somebody posted i think it was ray or somebody that said that our ZE server took up 200% of CPU power. Well i was wondering why do you guys have a second 64 slot ZM server? I dont think you should remove it but mabye lower it to 50 or something. I mean wouldnt even lowering it to 60 save you SOME CPU usage and a few dollars? The less it uses up the better! I mean its never really full anyway and we have a lila panic server which is never full either but i think that server is good where it stands. I looked through a few of the suggestions and found nothing on this. Thoughts? I honestley think this would be a good idea but only you management peoples know the true answer!
  2. D3adDawn
    This message by D3adDawn has been removed from public view. Deleted by AppleJack, Feb 22, 2012, Reason: he told me to and whined to me over mumble to do it.
    Feb 22, 2012
  3. Jan 21, 2011
    AFAIK, SRCDS is single threaded, so ZE takes whatever percentage of one core on the server box. Lowering the other server's slots wouldn't change anything in that regard, since each server gets its own dedicated core. ZM lags on certain maps at full cap, but it's not enough to warrant a slot lowering.
  4. May 27, 2008
    Yeah, it's more complicated than just lowering slots on an empty server.
  5. Nov 16, 2011
    Im sorry what? I dont know how to speak fancy letters or things like that. And i know that changing the ZM slots wont do anything for the ZE server but i think it could be a good idea to see if it could free up any space i mean .01% will be something! better than nothing am i right?

EDIT: And peter How is it more than just lowering the slots? I mean cant you do that with your current server host?
    EDIT again: Applejack.. Applejack.. Applejack..
  6. Jan 21, 2011
    As far as I know, source dedicated server

It wouldn't make any noticeable difference other than having less players.
  7. Mar 16, 2008
    I would say TL: DR but I'm just going to refuse to read text in that color.
  8. Nov 16, 2011
    Sowwi ill change it and never use it again if you want and i dont speak fancy punctuation language or what ever TD : LR is
  9. Jan 21, 2011
    Its not like reaper's text where you can't fucking see it...
  10. Jan 5, 2007
  11. Jan 21, 2011
    This should be default because fuck you, reaper.
  12. Nov 16, 2011
    Oh god not here! I personally like the bright colors click and drag mouse over text to see it lol.
  13. Jan 21, 2011
  14. Nov 16, 2011
    Once again. I dont know your insane word shortcut language! OP=?
  15. Jan 21, 2011
    GOOD FUCKING GOD, MAN! Learn forum talk! OP = original post.
  16. Nov 16, 2011
    T.T dont get mad at me! I have no life unlike you people! wait..
  17. May 15, 2011
    It's not really the color as more your font choice. Bolding it makes it really... Cramped.
  18. Nov 16, 2011
  19. Jan 21, 2011
    I'ma impact your face if you don't stop it. :razz:
  20. Nov 16, 2011
  21. Nov 6, 2011