Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombie Mod Idea

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Leviathan*Returned, Sep 29, 2011

1. Sep 5, 2011
    Hey all,

Its a good day today and I think I got an idea worth putting out there, for consideration.

What if...

The zombies started out with only a few hundred health or maybe just over 1000, then if that zombie dies, they get stat boost increase...and Maybe they get to choose...
    so like they select when they respawn if they want to increase speed by a point, or health(like an extra 1000 hp), or jump or reduced kickback, and each time ppl die as a zombie, there is a point or 2 or 3 per death that is added for them to distribute.

I think there is much fun to be had as a zombie player with this one!!!

2. Jan 21, 2011
    You want us to add RPG elements to ZM? It sounds overly complicated for the players...
  3. May 15, 2011

Not only will that make us good players that much better but the noob players will never be able to get to our level.

It will just make gameplay unbalanced.

Sorry, but it wont work.

Also I don't like RPG so BLEH! :razz:
  4. Sep 5, 2011
    I have to argue though...cuz usually if u check out the amount of deaths in the zm#2 server, you will find that ppl get killed at most like 6 times, thats it...per round, so I cant see this allowing too much trouble, its just more about giving ppl choice what they want to improve, to add a little personality to the zombie style they like to play with...thats all.

And I do mention this cuz I play Zm#2 alot...just yesterday was like 10 hrs....so much to <3
  5. Apr 6, 2011
    I know what your asking for in changes but it would be unfair if there are enough people going after someone than you can get them deaths are going to happen just depends on how well the person is at playing.. The game is balanced really well right now. I don't see the need to change anything. As for making it like an rpg I wouldn't want to see that either. I would have to disagree with the changes.
  6. Sep 5, 2011

I thought this is such a good idea...

Maybe stat boosts for zombies who kill another person? So the zombie automatically levels up, and each level is pre-set to a new improved set of stats.

- I think giving zombies a reason to just go nutz and stab like crazy, no body can be trusted after this...cuz everyone will want to backstab >:grin:

Anyways, I dare you to submit a survey during peak times to ask if the other players would even consider such an idea, and see how they like it??
  7. Jun 30, 2011
    First of all, NO

Reason: If "points" are added to players everytime they die, they would be getting themselves killed all the time, and it would make it so much more complicated for players that just want to play a round or two, AND not to mention people would be so overpowered, humans would have no chance if there were points available for reduced knockback for example, it would make it impossible for humans to stay alive.

EDIT: If you want to play something like a zombie RPG, buy Dead Island, or something a little cheaper; get the zombie apocalypse mod for FNV. (there are more zombie RPGs/mods)
  8. Sep 5, 2011
    Alrighty then...Im calling it a day...(oooh i got my signature!!)