Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zombie respawn

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Kenshin, Dec 19, 2008

1. Nov 14, 2008
    it is really gay when your making your cade or in a good spot and some one your with turns into a zombie and just rapes everyone there! so i was thinking when the zombies spawn is there anyway of making the person either stay at spawn or right before the turn have them tele back to spawn?
  2. Mar 31, 2008
    They have tired that in the past ken way to many people complained about it and they had a point...becuase sometimes people made those really impossible to break cades...and if you get teled away right as you and your friend finishes it and its perfect you would be like mother fucking damnit.
  3. Feb 21, 2007
    i think thats a fun part of the game. I mean, it would rly suck if u were the zombie, and get screwed by not being able to get anyone right off the bat...then u are the only zombie. Plus, it makes it more likely that ppl wont all just stay in one big room, while they know the zm will be tele'd out.
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    we tried this for about 3 hours and we took it off. The ct creamed the zombies every single time. Without that boost they get from the kills when they spawn the ct are pretty much unstoppable.
  5. Nov 14, 2008
    oh alright just thought i would ask about that
  6. Sep 22, 2008
    you thought WRONG!
  7. Nov 14, 2008
    dont be that guy castrate!!! DONT BE THAT GUY.....

no one likes that guy
  8. Aug 8, 2008
    she's a girl....

Don't be that Girl Castrate!
    Unless you want to...then I guess you can do whatever you want, because when you put your mind to it, anything is Possible!
    Reeadddinnngg rainbow!
  9. Mar 15, 2008
    I can do anything!
  10. Aug 8, 2008
    Aslong as you put your mouth on it first.
    Err..Mind to it....Your mind..on it...The subject at hand...not...A banana shaped object...

I like the idea though, it's like communism or soap, sounds good on paper, but sucks when put into practice.