Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombie Riot

Discussion in News started by Josh, Jan 5, 2010

1. Mar 16, 2008
    Just wanted to let everyone know that Zombie Hell Horror Riot is back!
    The first download might take a while because the current fast download server maxes out at 200kb/s but i'll be looking to change that.

The map list will be updated daily, I'll add them as soon as I find them... well after I wake up tomorrow... I'll also be tweaking settings alot.

Make sure you add to your favorites!

*Sidenote* Thank you Kyle for giving me my sandbox and forcing me to do this <3
  2. Jun 7, 2008
  3. May 27, 2008
    This thread has tented my pants.
  4. Aug 8, 2009
    It had the same effect on me :grin:
  5. May 27, 2008
    Wanna compare dick sizes, grab a few glasses of whiskey and make fun of Up?
  6. Dec 7, 2009
    just tried it. not sure if i like it. maybe because i was the only human or the fact that i am so used to not reloading and it scared me when it did. lol
  7. Sep 21, 2008
    same. I was the only one playing and was screaming and running around like an undeveloped female.

It is fun, but you can't beat too many levels on your own. Everyone start playing D:
  8. Jun 30, 2009
    Fuck yeah. just messd my pants :grin:
  9. Dec 30, 2006
    Everyone and their messed up pants make me laugh.....Gotta love that power josh!
  10. Mar 16, 2008
    Added some maps that we ran on the horror server, i'll keep adding them as I find them.
    cs_silenthill has it's own boss if anyone wants to try it
  11. Aug 18, 2006
    Wat? Looks like it is time to move FastDL servers then. :/
  12. Apr 9, 2007
  13. Jan 5, 2007
    Josh. I love you man.
  14. Dec 14, 2009
    Awesome job with the configs Josh and everyone else who was involved (if anyone), really fun, hilarious and lots of good gameplay :grin: I might try mapping for it, from what people said they seem to prefer open maps (like silent hill I Think is one in the town with bridge?) So I might try to do that and make it in a way so that you can't be spawn killed, which presents a problem as people could just camp there sooo lots of experimenting. But awesome job with the mod :grin:
  15. Jul 5, 2008
    no no no, it sucks, fail

..just kidding

but heres some ideas i think would make it more fun.

Turn off buyzones after like 1min, replaces all maps where its easy to camp. get rid of unlimited ammo( or whatever crazy amount you get)
    get a plugin that auto scatters weapons around the map. so when you run out of ammo you have to go and find a new weapon. not everyone owns a gunstore and can just camp the apocalypse out. it would be way better if your kind of forced to run and gun, atleast when the server has 10+ people in it. disable the turn into a zombie after x deaths thing, thats what regular zombie mod is for, who wants intelligent zombies.

16. May 24, 2008
    All of this.
    but mostly no "turn to zombie after x deaths"
  17. Sep 21, 2008
    Another Idea:

Spawn protection for 10-15 sec
  18. Mar 16, 2008
  19. May 24, 2008
  20. Jul 5, 2008
    well sssoooooorrrryyyyyy, i was just making some suggestions so it wasnt a campathon, what ev