Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Zombie Server Abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Beth Anne, Jun 24, 2007

1. Posts
    Yes, hi, I was just banned from your Zombie server on account of getting mad at an admin for abusing his power.
    I believe it was ck27, but it may have been someone else. Anyway, he kept putting teleports in the bathroom and the secret deadend halway in zm_officebreakout or whatever it's called. It's bullshit and he shouldn't mess with maps because he gets pissed.
  2. Posts
    You mean the pitch black office map?
  3. Apr 28, 2007
    Beth Anne. That's not abuse. It helps cause a balance. Ever since I've played with you on the server, all you have done is complain about admin abuse as if it is your goal in life to remove people's admin.

Only the higher up admins can do the teleport orbs, and if they are doing it, they rule the land and have the ultimate say in the playing etiquette on the server.
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    I can put those tele things whereever i want.

Also you were banned for constant cursing over the mic but when you started aiming it at me, I removed you permanently from the server.
  5. Posts
    Wow, okay.
    I wasn't cursing at you. I said that it was fucking annoying getting teleported. If you don't like how certain maps allow the human players a slight advantage then don't put those maps on the server. I wasn't the only one annoyed by it.
  6. Dec 30, 2006
    actually you sent alot of cursing at me. You said directly "fuck you ck27" "your a bitch" or something to that extent.