Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zombie spawn time on some maps

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by fool54321, Jan 26, 2011

1. Jan 25, 2011
    is there any way you guys could have zombies spawn at an earlier time on these maps? (for the escape server)

forgotten facility
    rollermine factory
    cp escape
    titanic escape
    paradise escape
    icecave escape
    phantasy escape
    mytex escape
    blackmesa escape
    raccoon facility

zombies need to spawn earlier on these maps because they ussually wont even catch up to the humans till the last stand part of the map (or sometimes they dont catch up at all) making these maps WAY to easy for humans and unfair for zombies.
  2. Sep 25, 2010
    Escape stroggos
    maybe potc
  3. Jan 25, 2011
    and those too.

oh and stargate escape
  4. Dec 18, 2010
    The most important map is ze_sg1_missions_v2 which is a cool map but sometimes zombies spawn way to fast and are teleported in the same place with the humans where humans are not able to make their way through the zombies and the whole thing become so annoying.

I am ok too with the other maps except POTC where zombies can jump in canyon and get teleported in cage where are all the humans who fell from the brige,this could be a big fail for humans and can decide the round.
    Ah and forgotten facility where most of the time zombie wins,no it depend about their skills.
  5. Aug 18, 2006
    I just lowered the zombie spawn time globally by 3-5 seconds and increased ze_sg1_missions_v2's spawn time.

I also decreased the spawn time for the said maps by around ~10-12 seconds. Please advise as to how these changes work out.
  6. Jan 25, 2011
    hmm it doesnt seem like any of the spawn times have changed