Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zombie surf

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by multigrain, May 11, 2013

1. Dec 3, 2012
    it says it all . i told sajak hes thinking about it but would be nice on the zm server to have some in the rotation or maybe a new server with that on it but i would rather see maps then a new server about it have fun thinking about it
    • Like Like x 1
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Feb 3, 2012
    • Feb 24, 2011
      I could see how this would work in ZM, quite an interesting mix.
      Imagine a surf-DM like map with some surrounding ramps and (maybe) boosters here and there to aid the newer surfers a bit, while having holds and hard-to-reach places up high. Flying zombies everywhere!

Although i have a slight feeling that all the non-surfers might dislike the map because they aren't able to get to the better spots, not fully sure how it would turn out.
    • May 31, 2012
      I believe SG had a ZombieSurf zs_ mod at a time, dunno if they still do. I didn't play it much, but it seemed interesting IIRC.
    • May 14, 2012
      anything to make zm not boring to me sounds good.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Im still in touch with the sg crew. As far as zm surf maps... me and dilly discussed this before and I never really came up with an idea. I dont mind making some but Id probably want another mapper such as nyro to collab. But hes usually busy with his maps.
    • May 31, 2012
      Well, I have a few zs maps here I could check, I think... zs_Surf_Escape_Zombies is one of them (not the one by Motanum, an older one) and I remember it being similar to what Luff described, kinda; I only do vaguely remember it, though, it's been a long, long while.
    • Jul 17, 2012
      How about to run it for a while on the Lila Panic server, since nobody is playing there anyway, and see how it goes. Sounds pretty interesting.