Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zombie survival game / alpha status mod Day Z

Discussion in Gaming started by -L-, Jul 1, 2012

1. Mar 20, 2012
    On the birthday of a friend yesterday i just discoverd this pretty awesome looking game mod for a game called arma 2 ....
    The mod is called Day Z. If anybody plays this already...im about to buy the main game, maybe somebody plays this already but im not sure about server locations/settings etc.(im from europe..)if i can play with some of u.
    the gameplay elements, the possibility 2 just kill other humans or play as a team 2 face zombies...looks really amazing ....
    but i really have to play it myself aswell, but what Ive seen already from videos etc. seems promising ...so have a look yourself
    This first video is without zombie/human interaction its more an atmosphere/introduction video...just watch later days(videonames= day 1 ,day 2...) if u are intrested...

zombie movements looks really crappy atm but its still in alpha status, i will try this game now
    i think these kind of onlinegames with plenty of players and a huge mapsize xxx-km² have a future

The main game costs for me 25€ , probably its cheaper in the US like usual, in consideration the exchange rate^^
  2. Feb 20, 2011
  3. Jan 12, 2012
    1. there was already a thread bout dayz '-' 2. Should of waited for summer sale as it's gonna be 50%-75% off
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • May 14, 2011
      I love it. If it goes cheap during summer we could hopefully have a pF team for this game.
    • Mar 20, 2012
      wayne i want 2 play it now^^...and can u be sure that this game is gonna be 50% off? ..idk..
      as i use search currently i only get: The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common.
      can u link me the thread storm?

yea would be nice 2 know who else plays this game here..
    • Jul 20, 2010
      If its on sale and super cheap maybe I'll get it meh. We shall see.
    • May 15, 2011
      When is Summer Sale? I will definitely get this when it does.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • May 14, 2011
        We need to make a massive pF clan with like 20 people and just walk across the world and shoot random people.
      • May 15, 2011
        D: Rude. We need to make a PF clan and walk around the world, helping others survive and maintaining our own group.
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Apr 1, 2012
          not interested with the main game, but will check gameplay footage of the mod to see if it's worth to buy :O.
        • May 15, 2011
          I suggest watching this series, Day Z- The days ahead. It's quite entertaining IMO and it really gives you a feeling of what the game is capable of.
        • May 14, 2011

But I will only play if we will all play together, that will be fun.
        • May 15, 2011
          Ya, playing alone could get boring quite fast. Also, since your character continues on even after logging off, we would have to be in the same time zone or close. Looks like Late nights for you Ghost. :razz:

Blah:

• May 14, 2011

On Friday - Saturday i'm fine being on until 3am thats your 9pm.

Hopefully you guys don't leave me behind and we only travel during the weekends when all of us can be online at once.
        • May 8, 2011
          I want to play this game. Let me know if you want me to be your team :smile:. I will be the best responsible and good sniper in your team :smile:
        • Feb 21, 2007
        • May 14, 2011
          ^can someone find out if the mod is compatable with this?
        • Feb 21, 2007
          did you read the next line down from your quote o0

On the flip side, one of the commenters from the videos on youtube said if you die, your character dies and you must start all over with a new character...
        • May 14, 2011

I'm a derp.

I got excited by the word free.

*cowers in shame*

EDIT:
          Capture

I don't see the next line down. Did you quote form the same place as me?

EDIT2: My bad there was a section about the free version.
          Ghost, Jul 1, 2012 Last edited by Ghost, Jul 1, 2012
        • Nov 2, 2011
          • Agree Agree x 1